Montford Inn
EmbassySuites.com
US$83
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$109
US$105
La Quinta
Fairfield Inn & Suites Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
US$80
Comfort Inn & Suites(Norman)(Great Value!)
US$76
ComfortInn
Courtyard Norman(Norman)
US$80
Courtyard
Sleep Inn & Suites Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$83
SleepInn
US$95
All reviewsthe cottagesthe main househidden hollowbed and breakfastalma materprairie housemurray familyselect registrygourmet breakfastpublic libraryfrittatahome away from homedowntown normancookiesb bsgranola barsprivate hot tub
Reviewed October 16, 2017

The hotel was very cute and felt like a house. I was in Norman for a job interview and Montford was a quiet, calm and pretty place I needed. The staff and owners were super friendly and willing to help. Breakfast was amazing as well.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

The cottage here was beautiful. Great living area, hot tub, and kitchen amenities. The staff and owners were so kind and friendly. The breakfast, smoothie, coffee, and dining area were wonderful. Thanks for such a great wedding night.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

My husband and i stayed here for our anniversary weekend and it was fine. I had really high expectations because it's part of the select registry but...it wasn't anything outstanding. Still, it was pleasant enough and we had a good weekend. It is in a very convenient spot and close to everything we wanted to do.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
whmdad, Owner at Montford Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

I'm sorry to hear that we missed the mark for you on this visit. We take great pride in our membership to Select Registry that we've had since 1997 and we're always looking to improve. If you have any specific things you'd like to share please send an email or give us a call. And, if we have the pleasure to have you stay with us again please let us know any issues and we'll do everything in our power to make it better right away.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

We stayed two nights and enjoyed the close proximity to Main Street, we walked down for each meal it was wonderful to vege out and relax in the tub or watch movies with popcorn, sip on some complementary wine and cookies! Beautiful place and relaxing atmosphere. Great breakfast delivered to the cabin!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 14, 2017

I love to stay here! It's like going home to stay with your family. I have stayed here many times and I am always pleased. I am only disappointed when I find it is all booked and I can not get a room. Always my first choice in Norman.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family