“Wonderful place, incredible breakfasts!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Norman
Montford Inn and Cottages
Ranked #1 of 6 Norman B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed in a cottage across the street from the main building. It is December and my cottage was tastefully decorated on the outside with twinkling Xmas lights. Inside, I found a huge apartment with two fireplaces, a gigantic jacuzi, a fold out futon couch in the living and a gigantic, comfortable king bed.

Although the place itself was great, the breakfasts were incredible. The cook is very friendly and makes great food. I had banana pecan pancakes with green chili hashbrown casserole with four types of cheese, fresh fruit, and a delicious smoothie for the first morning. Breakfast on the second morning was different, but just as good.

I happily give the Montfort Inn and Cottages five stars and would love to stay there again if I am ever back in Normal.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Our expectations were exceeded with this B&B. We stayed in the Hidden Hollow Cottage & our friends another couple stayed in a guest room in the main Inn. You feel like you step back in time upon arrival the decor & ambience is so cozy intriguing & delightful! I highly recommend staying at the Montford Inn! After being at the football game (which is a short .6 mile walk to the football stadium) it was nice to unwind with complimentary fresh baked cookies & wine. Breakfast was fantastic! I loved the handmade coffee mugs so much I bought one to bring home. The property is beautiful & I look forward to returning! The owners & staff are all very helpful & kind!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

The hotel was very cute and felt like a house. I was in Norman for a job interview and Montford was a quiet, calm and pretty place I needed. The staff and owners were super friendly and willing to help. Breakfast was amazing as well.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

The cottage here was beautiful. Great living area, hot tub, and kitchen amenities. The staff and owners were so kind and friendly. The breakfast, smoothie, coffee, and dining area were wonderful. Thanks for such a great wedding night.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and i stayed here for our anniversary weekend and it was fine. I had really high expectations because it's part of the select registry but...it wasn't anything outstanding. Still, it was pleasant enough and we had a good weekend. It is in a very convenient spot and close to everything we wanted to do.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We stayed two nights and enjoyed the close proximity to Main Street, we walked down for each meal it was wonderful to vege out and relax in the tub or watch movies with popcorn, sip on some complementary wine and cookies! Beautiful place and relaxing atmosphere. Great breakfast delivered to the cabin!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I love to stay here! It's like going home to stay with your family. I have stayed here many times and I am always pleased. I am only disappointed when I find it is all booked and I can not get a room. Always my first choice in Norman.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family