“Nice location and good breakfast!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Oklahoma City Airport North

Ramada Oklahoma City Airport North
Ranked #60 of 147 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Nice location and good breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2011

Very good hotel to stay at for staying in the city or travelling through as we were. We used a coupon and got a really cheap, sizeable room for the night. Staff were extremely friendly - thanks for the British chocolate bars!

Room Tip: pick up hotel coupons at interstate rest stops if you haven't booked!
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2011

We stayed here for a week and hotel overall looked like it was in that start process of ageing. Really nice staff though. My only complaints were that the outdoor pool doesn't seem regularly cleaned and our first room had a plumbing problem. But we were moved to another, no big hassle. The breakfast area seems to be fair quality. Not many people stick around to it though, not much seating. Our floor had part of a burnt wall (probably a mischievous immature past guest caused it) and one day our floors lights were off the *whole* morning. Ramada Mart is nice and convienient, but again, fair size. Church Directory posted in lobby is outdated. Elevator gets you to all floors faster than the average. Overall, my advice is to look out and keep a close eye on this one.

• Stayed July 2011
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2011

My family had planned to stay in this hotel for the second time in a month. First time we ran into an issue with a clerk named Alexander. I am handicapped and her would not allow my wife to bring me some breakfast back to our room. On the second trip I had made reservations for 2 nights for 2 adjoining rooms and one handicapped accessible. When I called to verify check-in time Alexander told me I didn't have a reservation. I have him my confirmation number and he told me it was under a similar name but different. He because rude and argumentative when I told him that was incorrect. Upon arriving at the hotel he informed my wife we only had one room. I phoned him to see what could be done and he said I only provided one confirmation number so only one room. I told him that is all I was given. He handed the hotel phone to my wife and said "I am not dealing with him". Since this was the Ramada's mistake I felt that an acceptable resolution should have been worked out in the name of good customer service. It was not. Alexander was either un able or unwilling to fix the mistake. I made a call to the Biltmore down the street and they were able to accommodate my family AND they even come down to the Ramada's rate. Save the hassle... Go to the Biltmore!!
;

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Anthony511
Wichita, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2011

Have stayed at this hotel more than once. It's convenient, clean, friendly, and the price is very reasonable. No complaints. Better than average place.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with friends
Longview, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2011

My sister and I stayed the night here, as I had an early morning flight. I had just been looking for something inexpensive, a place to lay our heads. We were very pleasantly surprised and both commented that we had paid much more for much less at other places. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The mattress was divine and the assortment of pillows to choose from allowed us to find just the right one for our preferences. We didn't get a chance to eat breakfast, as we had to leave early, but they were beginning to bring out the breakfast items, and it sure smelled and looked good. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
Honolulu, Hawaii
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2011

We stayed in the Ramada Inn in January 2011 for one night. We had stayed there in mid-December 2010 and for some reason the water system was dysfunctional. When we got up in the morning, all water ran very hot, even the water in the toilet was hot and no matter how long we ran the water in the sink and the shower, the water stayed hot, piping hot. We ended up not taking a shower so we had to leave for a 20-hr day flying, without taking a shower, being able to shave or anything. We reported this to the front desk person who said they'd been having some problems and had a plumber work on it. When we got home we contacted the main Ramada office to report the whole incident. They were very sympathetic but never did get back to us as promised. When we were leaving Oklahoma this time in January 2011, we debated whether to stay there but thought surely in that length of time, they would have the problem fixed. However, the problem is not fixed. Even though we eventually could get cold water but to do so, we had to turn the wash basin and shower on maximum cold for at least 10 minutes and once you turned it off, it would immediately return to full hot. This is not only a ridiculous situation but was very wasteful and despite the favorable location, we will never stay in this motel again. This is unfortunate because we normally stay in Ramada Inns and have been very satisfied.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank twice_burned
amarillo, texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2010

I travel to Oklahoma City quite a bit and have to stay overnight. I will definitely be reserving a room with this Ramada in the future. This Motel was an excellent choice and the breakfast, which was included in the price, was GREAT! There are a lot of popular restaurants nearby. I've stayed at different, very nice Motels on Meredian in the past and this is definitely my favorite.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business