“awesome hotel”

Ranked #61 of 150 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“awesome hotel”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Great service and hospitality........Wonderful location as well......Great truck parking

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Anthony L, General Manager at Comfort Inn Oklahoma City, responded to this review, 10 April 2012
My team members and I are delighted that your stay was awesome! Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Oklahoma City and writing a review on Tripadvisor. Come back and stay with us!

Anthony Lynn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
oklahoma
Reviewed 8 February 2012

the staff and rooms are always ready to accomodate you every time you walk through the door. the staff itself has always gone above and beyond to make sure my stay was the utmost enjoyable.

Room Tip: respectfulness goes a long way
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Oklahoma City and writing a review on Tripadvisor. My team members and I are pleased to hear that your stay was fantastic! Come back and stay with us!

Electra, Texas
Reviewed 27 January 2012

We were very happy about our trip. The service was so nice and helpful with anything we needed. Breakfast was great they kept everything at hand and made sure there was enough food for every one eating.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family

Columbus, Mississippi
Reviewed 12 December 2011

Room was extremely neat and clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Answered to my every need. Would recommend over and over again. Best experience I've had in years,

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Oklahoma City and writing a review on Tripadvisor. My team members and I are pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel property! Come back and stay with us!

New York City, New York
Reviewed 21 November 2011

My husband and I are on a trip across country. From NY to NM. We chose a place away from I-40 because we heard there was a lot of construction. We are choice rewards members and booked this hotel. The staff was wonderful. Especially Brandy at the front desk. She was so pleasant and told us where we could get dinner and some shopping done just down the street. We are going to see our grandkids and wanted to pick up some things for them. We were very close to the highway and were worried that it would be noisy, but it was surprisingly quiet and nice. Thank you to this hotel and it's employees. We will be staying here again when we come back at the beginning of December. To often people list bad things about hotels but not the good praises. Bless you and happy holidays.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Oklahoma City and writing a review on Tripadvisor. My team members and I are pleased to hear that your stay was pleasant! Come back and stay with us!

Montgomery
Reviewed 22 September 2011

I stayed there 3 days while my sister was in the hospital. The room was clean, the bed comfortable, the air conditioning unit quiet, the staff very friendly, and the breakfast pretty good. . I had no complaints whatsoever. Because I wasn't there much, I had not intended to write a review, but after reading all the negative comments, felt compelled to do so. (The person working the front desk was obviously NOT the person the other reviewers have complained about. She was very friendly and helpful--as were the gentlemen who worked the front desk and the breakfast areas in the mornings).

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Buttercup62
Arlington, Texas
Reviewed 1 November 2006

I stayed at this property on 10/28/2006 i reserved 2 rooms for my family we had 3 Adults and 5 Children and i was going to ask for adjoining rooms if possible but when i arrived she set that up when she was speaking to me the kids loved it the pool was excellent the breakfast was was great this hotel is around a variety of restaurants and very accessible to the freeway the only noise i heard was the children in my own room that were running back and forth from room to room without exiting the room which was great the bathroom was very spacious but i need to speak about the beds they were the most plush beds that i have ever slept in i will always choose this hotel when i come to Oklahoma for a short stay the Staff is Excellent

Thanks
Ft Worth
Texas

• Liked — The Location and The Staff
  • Disliked — Nothing Wrong with this property
  • Tips/Secrets — This is everything that you are looking for
  • Stayed October 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
8 Thank huddleston