All reviews front desk living room area a great nights sleep workout room third floor the wi fi cracker barrel business center an older hotel hot water would stay here again the breakfast area fireplace freeway cereal channels
Reviewed June 13, 2017

Over years probably stayed at this hotel six + times. Great location. Wide variety of restaurants very close. Front desk manager ? recognized my name and just handed me the key -- made me feel like "I had come home." Rooms are large and comfortable. Breakfast is always great. Super parking for any size vehicle. Great on and off Interstate location.

Room tip: I like a west facing room because the sun doesn't bother me in the a.m.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this property on 05/01 for one night. Check-in was fast and easy. Hotel is dated, rooms are on the smallish side. Carpet on the 3rd floor hallway is not flat creating tripping hazards (picture included). Ice and vending on 1st and 3rd floors only. Exercise room on 3rd floor which was nice. Breakfast was the standard HIE fare. OK place to stay, but nothing really stood out.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SoCalOregonian
Kristie B, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Airport - Meridian Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2017

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave us feed back, we really appreciate guest feed back as us helps solve our issues. We hope in the future we will strive to make sure your next trip to our property is up to your standards.

Regards,

Management

Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

Rashad helped fix hotel.cons mess up. We were very happy with the hotel. Clean, nice pillows and soft towels. The breakfast was very good and well ran. We would definitely stay here again. The staff was very kind and helpful.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

Convenient to the airport. Breakfast was a little iffy the one day. Staff seemed to be good. There was a manager or something that seemed a little rude and entitled in the breakfast area the second day. I think on my next trip in OKC I will try a different HIE.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

I had made reservations a month in advance. Arrived at 3:30 (3 PM check in time), got our keys (2 rooms) and headed upstairs. Neither room was cleaned. Back downstairs, got 2 different rooms. Both King rooms. We needed (and reserved) 2 rooms with 2 queen beds.
Waited in a room for 45 minutes, got one room but second room was just one bed, and still not cleaned. The story goes on like this for some time.

By 11 PM we had 3 rooms with enough beds for everyone.

In addition to our check in trouble, this hotel is very dated. Small rooms with poor internet and marginal TV reception. If this was my first experience with HIE it would be my last. Thankfully I know that most HIE facilities are MUCH better than this one.
The next time I'm in OKC I will be staying elsewhere.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jono948
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Airport - Meridian Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2016

Dear Jon O,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. I was concerned to see your disappointment with our property particularly with your room allocation during check in as well as the room size, TV reception, and internet connection just to name a few. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you during your stay. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concerns.

Again, thank you for the review and I hope that you would still consider staying with us again in the future.

Regards,