See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 11, 2016

Thanks to her wonderful personality and very hospitable manner. It made my two week stay very comfortable . The location and lack of a menu for cooked breakfast or dinner being that it is an extended stay , would've definitely been appreciated. But overall it was peaceful and friendly.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Oklahoma City - NW Expressway, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It is great to see you valued our convenient location and that our staff was able to assist your properly. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 6, 2016

Brandi went out of her way to accommodate us at the front desk on our trip to Cimarron, NM. The room was clean. The food was good. The parking lot was well lit. Our neighbors were friendly. The hotel was close to shopping, restaurants and groceries.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Oklahoma City - NW Expressway, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and for choosing to stay with us. To know your first impression was excellent customer service from our staff is satisfying. It also good to know you enjoyed your room accommodations and our convenient location. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed November 30, 2016

I had a hard time finding the place when I arrived into town, but this is a clean, comfortable hotel with a very helpful staff. I normally refuse to stay anywhere that allows pets but they didn't allow animals in certain rooms and areas. I would stay there again if I'm ever in Oklahoma City again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2016

This was one of the hardest hotels I had to find, thank God for my Garmin. The room did not look like it had been vacuumed, and why bother with a kitchen when the sink doesn't work. We also had a unknown visitor who tried to enter our room about 3 AM. Way to pricey for what you get. With that said, I won't be back to this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kenneth O
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Oklahoma City - NW Expressway, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2016

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I was disheartened to read that you were not satisfied with you recent with us. Please accept our apologies. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will make sure your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I hope that you will contact me directly, at OCE@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed October 10, 2016

On assignment in OKC, This ESA is great! Arrived later than expected, no problem. Room was all set up with everything I needed as the mgr, Sheena, called me ahead of time to inquire about my needs regarding my stay. Sheena, Veronica and Brandi provide exceptional customer service, Veronica personally saw to it that we were comfortable in our room and per my request, got us into a much needed as we found, bigger room. I cannot say enough good things about THIS ESA or about the staff. Very accommodating, courteous and helpful,

Room Tip: depends on individual needs
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Oklahoma City - NW Expressway, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience about your stay. It is great to read that you were provided with outstanding customer service from our staff and that your room accommodation were to your like. I will be sure to inform our staff on the excellent job they are doing. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.