All reviews front desk outlet mall great hotel separate bedroom home away from home breakfast was excellent a great stay business trip staff was very friendly and helpful definitely stay here again free breakfast destiny gene walmart kitchenette dryer sofa
Reviewed October 8, 2018

It is a very good option for a relaxing weekend or a business trip.I was there for a business trip for three months starting from July through October and I really enjoyed it and I was feeling as if I home.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jana C, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-West, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your long stay with us! We hope that you truly felt at home throughout your stay, and that we will get to welcome you home again the next time business brings you back to Oklahoma City!

Reviewed October 8, 2018

I highly recommend this hotel. The staff was so friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean and cozy. The breakfast and evening social meals are tasty and fresh. This hotel is convenient to shshoppi and restaurants.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We truly appreciate you sharing your experience with us, and are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I will be sure to share your compliments with the team, and we hope to be your "home away from home" again soon!

Reviewed September 28, 2018

Great rest stop on cross country driving trip. Wonderful Manager Shelita Mitchell made sure all was taken care of in terms of room specifics for two tired people. She and her terrific front desk staff woman (with the cool hair streak) made sure we went out and had a proper dinner instead of eating local junk food. The place they recommended was OUTSANDING and we really were revived. THANK YOU HOMEWOOD!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! We are so pleased to hear that our team took such great care of you - I will be sure to pass along your compliments! We hope to welcome you home again next time you are driving through Oklahoma City!

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

I have no complain about this hotel. from check in to check out, outstanding customer service. Destiny make sure all my paperwork done right. She always greet you by name. Breakfast and evening meal all great, no need to eat out or cook, feel like home.
my room is clean and big, comfy bed and pillows.
Definitely I will be back.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for your kind review - we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that our team took such great care of you! I will be sure to pass along your compliments to Destiny and the rest of the team. We look forward to being your "home away from home" again soon!

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Upon checkin Destiny was very welcoming. Everytime I seen her she was very friendly and welcoming. I must say Destiny made my stay a great one. Not to mention my room was great. I would definitely come back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel, we are so glad to hear that your stay was so enjoyable! I will make sure I share your kind comments with Destiny and the rest of the team, and we look forward to your next stay with us!