Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Oklahoma City
All reviews crystal bridge children's garden tropical plants water features dog park plant life devon tower splash pad downtown okc walk around across the street conservatory waterfall greenhouse shakespeare cactus flora
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

The gardens are such a beautiful place to wonder through, sit and relax. The merry go round is worth a look. During my visit pumpkin ville was set up for Halloween as well

Reviewed 4 days ago

This is indeed a very special garden, unlike many I have seen in the countries I have visited and here in the United States. The indoor garden was a perfect place to visit on a chilly November day when the temperature outside was in the 20's. But aside from the temperature the variety of plants in the indoor garden are amazing , as is the sheer beauty of the collection. All of the plants are well marked, and just walking through the garden is uplifting in terms of the beauty of nature and the design and layout of such an amazing collection of plants.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

The outdoor gardens were starting to die off for the winter but it was still really nice to walk around! This area is free. Inside (there is a fee) there are very pretty plants and flowers however it was really, really hot in there! At this point the elevator isn't working because they're doing some remodeling but should reopen soon.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

What a Fall wonderland! Great place for kids to explore and get into the Fall fun with pumpkin murals, themed games and decorations that transport you to a beautiful place. Kids can also paint pumpkins, have stories read to them by volunteers and ride the carousel. Love the enchantment of this event.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We showed up for the "Tree for All" event and as we walked around, my partner commented that even in November this was one of the most beautiful botanical gardens he'd seen... and he's lived in a LOT of different places. I agreed. The layout and arrangement of trees, plants and architecture was all very thoughtful and aesthetically pleasing... and this was BEFORE we went inside the Crystal Bridge to see the tropical plants!!

That was just beyond cool. And interactive in a way. They call your attention to scientific facts, economical and sociological details and even just the fragrance of certain blooms. There are birds flitting about and trees and plants bursting into exotic, colorful flowers... in November! One of our favorite parts was definitely the hot air balloon planters... if I could've taken those home, I would have. So whimsical and delightful.

We were so very pleased and intend to come back to see it again in the spring.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Not so big botanical gardens, but nice to walk by if you’re around Downtown. Entrance is free and children playground facing it is safe.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Pumpkinville area was set up so fabulous for families and so many children were having such a fun family time. However, I was disappointed that the "animals" inside have such small enclosures. I was also disappointed how they allow ducks to be fed bread--lady had at least 15 loaves of bread she was feeding them. Maybe signs should be posted to not feed the ducks bread. Also, maybe that could be a "fund raiser" to actually have proper feed in little stands that people pay for from little stands.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have taken my children here in the summer. Its a great area for them. I went with just my husband and we had so much fun. We grabbed some pumpkin spice macarons from Pinksnitzel(sp?) And walked around. It was so lovely and we really enjoyed the quiet evening walking. Parking was easy and free after 6pm.

3  Thank Megan8275
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing it's nice just to go and walk around. There are a few animals to see. We went to a wedding here it was amazing. Clean bathrooms and the vegetation is gorgeous.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

We loved this garden; we visited it in July and it was super hot, but there was so much shade and water to stay cool; great place for families and kids! We loved it!