Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Book In Advance

from US$12.50
from US$29.50
from US$29.50
More Info
All reviews crystal bridge children's garden tropical plants water features plant life devon tower dog park splash pad downtown okc beautiful park walk around great place to visit across the street conservatory waterfall greenhouse cactus
Reviewed October 22, 2018

The Pumpkinville area was set up so fabulous for families and so many children were having such a fun family time. However, I was disappointed that the "animals" inside have such small enclosures. I was also disappointed how they allow ducks to be fed bread--lady had at least 15 loaves of bread she was feeding them. Maybe signs should be posted to not feed the ducks bread. Also, maybe that could be a "fund raiser" to actually have proper feed in little stands that people pay for from little stands.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

I have taken my children here in the summer. Its a great area for them. I went with just my husband and we had so much fun. We grabbed some pumpkin spice macarons from Pinksnitzel(sp?) And walked around. It was so lovely and we really enjoyed the quiet evening walking. Parking was easy and free after 6pm.

Date of experience: October 2018
3  Thank Megan8275
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing it's nice just to go and walk around. There are a few animals to see. We went to a wedding here it was amazing. Clean bathrooms and the vegetation is gorgeous.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed October 3, 2018

We loved this garden; we visited it in July and it was super hot, but there was so much shade and water to stay cool; great place for families and kids! We loved it!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful place with lots to see. M y 7 yr old loved the natural playground. The grounds are well kept and it was just a beautiful place and wonderful experience all around. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting OKC.

Date of experience: May 2018