Executive Inn
GardenInn.com
US$97
Country Inn
US$109
Comfort Inn & Suites Quail Springs(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$79
ComfortInn
Sleep Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$65
US$63
Travelocity
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$54
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 1, 2016 via mobile

House keeping could get in and do some deep cleaning.
The bed was very comfortable fresh towels and friendly service... For $50 + a night.. And you don't get penalized for using cash by having to put up a deposit....

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2015 via mobile

First let's be honest, none of the rooms are handicapped accessible. I personally called the hotel 2 weeks in advance of our stay to ensure that I could have a handicap accessible room for my father and I was assured that the reservations included one. Upon checking in we found that the so called accessible room (which is the only one), had a Jacuzzi bathtub in it, and the bathroom would not accept a wheelchair. Rooms were barely acceptable in cleanliness standards. Presently looking for another hotel for the rest of the week!!

Stayed: May 2015
Reviewed April 12, 2015 via mobile

Horrendous! Dirty! Disgusting! This hotel ( pit ) was the worst of our many route 66 stops. The place was filthy and run down with a funny smell in the air. The staff were uninterested and made me leave a deposit for the TV Remote - Whhhaaaattt?!!! I'm not going to steal it! Just awaful. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. The best bit was leaving in the morning

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 25, 2014

We stayed at this hotel this past summer. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were priced very reasonably, and were clean. Great place to stay, and excellent value. It's proximity to the highway was an added bonus. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I will defintely be staying here again next time I'm passing through the area.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2014

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The room was clean and the location was perfect. Plenty of restaurants within a mile radius. Walmart is also just down the road. This place was recommended to me by a friend and I am glad to have stayed here. I plan on staying here again on my next trip to OKC.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple