Nice renaissance in oklahoma brand with an embassy suites feel to the inside but without the managers special and great breakfast you find at the ES. Very speedy check-in. No lounge or free breakfast as a marriott platinum, I didn't ask if it was bc of it being the weekend, which is common. Hotel has valet parking for 25 or you can self park a block away for 5 bucks and there's a skybridge connecting hotel, parking and convention center. No problems with the hotel at all, nice rooms and convenient location to bricktown. Enjoyed the stay and starbucks in the lobby was a bonus and the girls down there were very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Renaissance of Oklahoma City, a Marriott Brand hotel located in the heart of downtown, connected to Cox Convention Center and just steps from popular destinations. Walk or take our complimentary limo to Bricktown Entertainment District, ATT Bricktown Ballpark, OKC National Memorial, the Chesepeake Energy Arena and more. With 4-diamond status, well-appointed guest rooms and public space, this downtown hotel is your choice for style, class and a provocative ambiance. The only hotel downtown to include The Spa at 10 North and Caffenia's Marketplace, offering Starbucks and unique local gifts. 10 North Grille features a world-class executive chef. Airport shuttle is available to our registered guests for a discounted price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Renaissance