All reviews sky bridge valet parking the concierge lounge open atrium club level beautiful lobby bricktown area we ordered room service hotel is beautiful breakfast buffet bit dated per day brick town floor room chesapeake arena rooms are nice business trip
Reviewed June 18, 2017

The hotel is well located if you are on business in Oklahoma City. From the hotel, you can walk to restaurants in Bricktown. The rooms could use updating. Service at the hotel was pretty good overall. The check in desk was efficient and the valet desk was prompt. The Club Lounge had some personnel issues whilst I was there (opened late for breakfast one day, the attendant didn't know how to set up on another).

Parking is valet only on site. If you don't want to valet, there is a garage about a 5 minute walk away where you can park for $2/hour, max $10/day, but you have to pay every time you go out. If you go out very often, it is more practical to use the valet.

The fitness center is OK. There are treadmill, ellipticals, and bikes. There is also a cable machine and dumbbells. The TV was having issues a couple of days in that the volume would not go up and you couldn't hear it.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 14, 2017

The hotel is next to the convention center and near sports complex, just outside of old town. Walking distance to a number of restaurants and shopping areas. The hotel room is nice and clean. The service in the hotel is good. Overall, a nice business hotel in a good location.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 12, 2017

Spent one night here. I'm spend a lot of nights at Marriott properties and left this one pretty disappointed in the management and the lack of communication when they are having issues. I showed up at the concierge lounge at 6:30. It is supposed to open at 6:30. There were already 4 other people waiting outside. The door was locked and they said they had called down and the front desk said it would be open in a few minutes. At 6:45 we all left. Called down to the front desk and after they checked with the manager and informed me the concierge lounge was going to be closed for the day and to come down to the front desk for a free breakfast buffet ticket. I had having my time wasted.

The other complaint I have is that they have upgraded to the standard Marriott Smart TVs. Do know what is available you need to use the guide on the TV but the TV was so small and far away from the bed that you couldn't read the screen. The other four Marriott properties I have stayed at with this new feature had also upgraded their TV size so you could read what the screen said.

Also no bottles of club soda or honor bar on the Sunday night that I checked in.
Won't be coming back to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
AGM-Renaissance-OKC, Assistant General Manager at Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2017

Dear Mullensj,

Thank you for taking time to rate on on Tripadvisor. While we were delighted to serve you as our guest, it seems that we fell short of your - and our expectations in providing you with an exceptional experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconveniences we may have caused. We will share your comments with our team to ensure the miscommunication about our concierge lounge availability and offerings was an isolated incident that is corrected moving forward.

Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to serving you as our guest the next time you visit Oklahoma City.

With warm hospitality,

Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center, Hotel, & Spa Management

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

When I first got here, there was a woman in the lobby complaining about the hotel. She was saying that the beds were hard, the pillows were too soft and room was just all around horrible. Being that it was my first time here, I was worried about what to expect. Fast forward to
finally getting to my room, it's actually nice. The beds are pretty good (I've slept in better beds) but certainly not a deal breaker. The staff is friendly and very accommodating.

Unfortunately i didn't get to stay long due to a delayed flight arrival due to thunderstorms but I will say this. Anybody can complain about services when the hotel is running an everyday standard operation but when I get impressed is when they run the standard operation and have to deal with a full capacity hotel. The College World Series is going on and the Oklahoma Sooner's are in the building along with another team that I didn't get the name. When a staff can handle that type of environment and still keep their customer service skills on point then I can handle an okay bed.

You are in the heart of downtown so you are close to a lot of things. The food at the lobby bar was pretty good too.
So all around a pretty Nice Hotel. You should check em out and when you do, tell em Drew sent ya!
Be Easy!
Drew✌

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2017

Great hotel..clean and very friendly staff. Relatively easy to get to and easy walk to Bricktown. Rooms are spacious and well kept. Could use a minor upgrade for USB ports to plug in and charge easier, but that's just a personal preference. Negative is they change for wifi unless your a Marriott rewards member, found that odd. Would definitely stay and recommend this place.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family