After a long day of driving, I was looking forward to getting checked in and some relaxation. Booked weeks in advance a king bed and half-expected the rarely given upgrade (because Marriott rarely honors its commitment to its most loyal customers). Wow! I GOT DOWNGRADED! She said "all we have is a double" and I'm thinking "well, that impacts the guy without a reservation, but I have a reserved room with a king bed (BTW Renaissance Hospitality Professionals [rolling my eyes]) the word "reservation" is defined as a promise, guarantee, or record of such engagement. And when I had an issue with this, the front desk lady... well, nothing but entitled attitude. Goodbye Renaissance, I will never stay at or recommend this or any of your properties again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Renaissance of Oklahoma City, a Marriott Brand hotel located in the heart of downtown, connected to Cox Convention Center and just steps from popular destinations. Walk or take our complimentary limo to Bricktown Entertainment District, ATT Bricktown Ballpark, OKC National Memorial, the Chesepeake Energy Arena and more. With 4-diamond status, well-appointed guest rooms and public space, this downtown hotel is your choice for style, class and a provocative ambiance. The only hotel downtown to include The Spa at 10 North and Caffenia's Marketplace, offering Starbucks and unique local gifts. 10 North Grille features a world-class executive chef. Airport shuttle is available to our registered guests for a discounted price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Renaissance