Colcord Hotel(Oklahoma City)
Country Inn
US$87
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$89
Comfort Inn & Suites Quail Springs(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$94
Hotels.com
US$109
Sleep Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$93
Hotels.com
US$137
US$122
Homewood
All reviewssky bridgevalet parkingthe concierge loungeopen atriumclub levelbeautiful lobbybricktown areawe ordered room servicehotel is beautifulbit datedper daybreakfast buffetbrick townfloor roomchesapeake arenarooms are nicestaff was friendly
Reviewed October 14, 2017

This is a good hotel for a night or two, especially if you want to be in the heart of downtown, the convention center, and Bricktown. The lobby is a lot like many other Renaissance hotels with the waterfall and greenery. There is a nice coffee shop, a bar, and a restaurant. Check-in process was great and the staff was friendly. The rooms are decent but a little dated. The shower needed new caulking. The valet service was a little slow. They were busy but we also had an issue with them not being able to find the keys for one of our cars when we were trying to leave for dinner. Fortunately, we had another car in our group and we were able to take that one. They found the keys and the car when we returned from dinner.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

I stay here yearly for a conference. Very friendly check in staff. I like the lounge for coffee in the morning. Getting a little dated but not bad. Bed a little hard but others may prefer that. Many restaurants near there and the river walk area. Also a beautiful park with trails one block away.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Stayed here a few weeks ago while passing through. The hotel itself is fine. Decent bar area downstairs and room was okay. I forgot my phone charger and asked numerous staffers where I could go nearby to get one. I was a little surprised at how baffled everyone seemed when asking them this question. It was like they all just moved there or just did not know the area. I ended up getting sent on a wild goose chase walking around downtown for an hour before I finally went back, got my car, and went to a Verizon store 10 miles away. I wasn't there long enough to really assess the overall location, but it appeared to be within walking distance to many restaurants and bars, although there didn't really seem to be anything really close, within a block or two.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
AGM-Renaissance-OKC, Manager at Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

RAZBW,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I'm sorry to hear our staff caused this inconvenience. We strive to be experts about our city and our surrounding area, and it looks as if we fell short of that during your stay. We will certainly share your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure this is corrected moving forward.

To answer your question, we are 1 block away from Bricktown which has numerous local restaurants, bars, and entertainment spots - All within walking distance! Next time you're in OKC let us help you discover something new!

Safe Travels!

Reviewed August 28, 2017

Good business hotel within walking distance of many eating and drinking establishments. Staff was attentive, rooms OK. The Concierge Lounge was just OK in comparison to others. I would stay here again for the location alone!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

This is an interesting hotel. I was here for a one night stay for business. It was clear that this was a converted Embassy Suites (without the suites) and that it primarily exists for convention center business and nothing else.

The service everywhere in the hotel (valet, check in, bell staff, restaurant) was wonderful. The folks working here truly care about their guests, especially the valet team. They could not have been friendlier or more helpful.

The rooms are a different story. The decor in my room was just odd. It felt like different parts of the room had been remodeled at different times and in different styles - nothing felt like it fit together. The bed was not comfortable. My mattress was much softer than I would prefer and one of the pillows could have not been there and it wouldn't have made a difference. The iron in my room never heated up. I had to ask for a new one, which did come quickly.

Despite the wonderful stay, I will stay somewhere else when I am next in the Bricktown area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
AGM-Renaissance-OKC, Manager at Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2017

Hello JusticeSalmon,

Thank you so much for taking time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I'm very happy to hear that our staff had such a positive impact on your overall experience. We truly have the best staff in all of Oklahoma City - dedicated to creating an unforgettable experience for each of our guests. I do see we had some opportunities in product and decor, and we will certainly address these items individually to ensure they are corrected moving forward. Please accept my apologies for any negative impact this had on your overall experience.

Again, I want to thank you for your feedback and I hope you'll give us another try the next time your travels bring you back to OKC!