I stayed at the Hampton Inn at Quail Springs this week. I often have occasion to spend the night in the Edmond area, and have tried several of the hotels there. This one was clean, comfortable, and met my needs well enough. The bed was good, the linens soft, the tv was a nice flat screen, and the ladies at the front desk were some of the friendliest I have found anywhere. My room had a microwave and a refrigerator, as well. The only negative observations I have include the fact that there was a significant amount of mold growing on the lower part of the shower curtain, and the shower head did not work well. So much for a relaxing shower after a hard day! The air conditioner was the window type, and it was not really consistent with the temperature, so my night was interrupted a bit by a poor air quality. There was also an unusual odor on entering the room; not horrible, just not pleasant. There was breakfast for those who wanted to take advantage of it, and it looked good, with hot food, waffles, juice, and the cold fare. I did not eat there, in part because of the communal table. That just is not my preference. The breakfast area is clean and nice, but I do not want to eat at a table full of people I do not know and have no need to get to know. In summary, I know I can do better but I still managed to get a good night's rest and the price was right. The location was good for me, too, since it is right across from the mall and there are many restaurants from which to choose. I do not plan to stay at the Hampton again, although it is less for its faults than for the better quality of another near by hotel. It is, after all, always best to get the most bang for your buck!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business travelers and vacationers alike will want to find a hotel in Oklahoma City that offers modern conveniences and impeccable service. Look no further than the Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Quail Springs hotel. We're conveniently located in northern Oklahoma City across from the popular Quail Springs Mall. Commune with the animals at Oklahoma City Zoo...get an adrenaline rush at Frontier City Theme Park...or enjoy a stroll through historic Bricktown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Oklahoma City / Quail Springs Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Hampton Inn