“Great value - will be back”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #39 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Decided to try this hotel after reading good reviews (and noticing that most hotels along I-35 in and near Oklahoma City either were quite expensive or had many contents about uncleanliness). The room was very clean, and a digital thermostat allowed us to maintain a comfortable temperature throughout the night. The staff was friendly, and the hotel was surprisingly quiet. As a bonus, we were even allowed to use our government discount on the last suite of the night. We need the extra sleeping space with our family of 5, but we have found that many hotels don't allow you to use discounts on the larger rooms. Will definitely stay here when passing through the area again!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank TX5fam
There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn & Suites

Reviewed 24 February 2012

Very friendly staff, and room was the cleanest I have seen. Hot breakfast daily was amazing. I would recommend this to anyone traveling through Edmond, or OKC.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank wizkid971
Reviewed 18 February 2012

This is a clean motel outside of the city. Nice staff and clean rooms. Enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub. There are plenty of dinning choices close by.

Room Tip: Get a Travel Buddy Coupon book and save $$ with a coupon for this motel.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2011

The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The clerk who checked us in was very nice. The breakfast was good. The breakfast area was very clean. My only complaint was the noisy people next door and the VERY rude people who were apparently locked out of their room and were being loud and obnoxious.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank elpd1082
Reviewed 12 May 2009

My husband and I stayed at this Sleep Inn for a week in Dec. 2007 while in town seeing family for the holidays. The room we had was very clean and the wireless internet worked great. The only downside was the bed was a little hard. All in all we enjoyed our stay just as we had a couple years before.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2009

Needed a decent overnight stay while traveling through. All was good with this hotel, except the shower curtain rod - which appeared to be barely hanging up. Otherwise, comfortable room and adequate breakfast (with waffles).

• Stayed: December 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 3 January 2006

We stayed at the Sleep Inn at 120244 North I-35 Service Rd. in March of last year. It was great. I was actually looking it up now to book again. The rooms were new and clean. The staff was very accomodating. The breakfast was much better than other hotels "free continental breakfast". This hotel had a waffle maker that you can make your own waffles. I was travelling on business and had booked the wrong location Sleep Inn and the front desk had it switched to this one for me so I was closer to my business contact. They honored the same price even though a big name concert was that evening and they were filling up fast. They drew me maps and were very helpful. I highly suggest this hotel.

Stayed: March 2005