Colcord Hotel(Oklahoma City)
Country Inn
US$117
HIExpress.com
  • Free Breakfast
Comfort Inn & Suites Quail Springs(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Homewood
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$57
Travelocity
All reviewswafflestraveling thrupassing throughenjoyed the indoor poolroom was cleanwould definitely stay here againbudget hotelsafe locationexcellent place to stayoff the highwaygood nights sleepbit datednight's sleepeasy accessone night stayvery nice staynice breakfast
Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

They had quoted us a price of $69.99 for two nights. Then when we went to check out, they had raised the price for the second night to $104.00 for the same room. We also discovered they had forged my signature on one of the documents, making it look like I had agreed to these charges. I hadn't even been up to the desk before that time because my husband had taken care of everything. I will NOT stay at a Choice hotel again! Bad business!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2017

New hotel. Nice large rooms. Loved the bathroom mirror. Great location for us. Wish they had a large outdoor space for just sitting around.
We booked 5 nights for a softball tourney and the fields were very close by. Didn't even need to get on the freeway because they could be accessed on the frontage road as well if we wanted. We had a family emergency and because of Sleep Inn cancellation policy we were allowed an early checkout after only one night of stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2017

I stayed here one night and thought the room was very clean and comfortable.....especially for the price. The bed was comfortable and the hotel was pretty quiet, so I got a good night's sleep (which is the main point of a hotel). The breakfast was o.k., but not as nice as some hotels offer. I'm not complaining.....I certainly got what I needed from this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed April 25, 2017

Even though it is located just off the highway, our room was very quite and very clean. Hotel staff were very nice and helpful. I believe it is located on the northern side of OKC. Since we were headed to Tulsa we found it a great location away from the OKC traffic. The room rate was reasonable so what's not to like?

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2017

We were just passing though, stopped late and left early - used Choice points with no problem. We would happily come back again. Its very clean and well kept. Large room, comfortable bed, plenty of AC outlets. I was able to access internet for work with no problems. Staff very friendly, breakfast was normal, price competitive.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends