“very good nights sleep”

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #39 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Stayed one night and was rested for next days travel. Only needed 1 bunk for 1 old guy for 1 night. Clean and comfortable was all I needed. Very friendly and helpful front desk person for late afternoon/early evening check in

Room Tip: Good access to the Interstate Highways.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

They had quoted us a price of $69.99 for two nights. Then when we went to check out, they had raised the price for the second night to $104.00 for the same room. We also discovered they had forged my signature on one of the documents, making it look like I had agreed to these charges. I hadn't even been up to the desk before that time because my husband had taken care of everything. I will NOT stay at a Choice hotel again! Bad business!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2017

New hotel. Nice large rooms. Loved the bathroom mirror. Great location for us. Wish they had a large outdoor space for just sitting around.
We booked 5 nights for a softball tourney and the fields were very close by. Didn't even need to get on the freeway because they could be accessed on the frontage road as well if we wanted. We had a family emergency and because of Sleep Inn cancellation policy we were allowed an early checkout after only one night of stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2017

I stayed here one night and thought the room was very clean and comfortable.....especially for the price. The bed was comfortable and the hotel was pretty quiet, so I got a good night's sleep (which is the main point of a hotel). The breakfast was o.k., but not as nice as some hotels offer. I'm not complaining.....I certainly got what I needed from this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Even though it is located just off the highway, our room was very quite and very clean. Hotel staff were very nice and helpful. I believe it is located on the northern side of OKC. Since we were headed to Tulsa we found it a great location away from the OKC traffic. The room rate was reasonable so what's not to like?

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2017

We were just passing though, stopped late and left early - used Choice points with no problem. We would happily come back again. Its very clean and well kept. Large room, comfortable bed, plenty of AC outlets. I was able to access internet for work with no problems. Staff very friendly, breakfast was normal, price competitive.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Stayed one night. My only complaint is the bed is so high off the floor, which I now find at other sleep inns( I am only 5 foot tall, and the bed is high off the floor). Had to jump to get on the bed. Clean inn, on the 3rd floor and elevator was always available. The breakfast from 6-9 was hot and fresh.Staff was cordial and accommodating. The hotel was very quiet on our Thursday nite stay. Reasonably priced and well cleaned hotel.

Room Tip: 3 Floor room ..convenient and quiet