All reviews waffles traveling thru passing through enjoyed the indoor pool next morning would definitely stay here again room was clean safe location excellent place to stay off the highway good nights sleep bit dated night's sleep easy access one night stay very nice stay nice breakfast
Reviewed July 27, 2017

I specifically booked this hotel for my overnight stay from the Garth Brooks concert on July 15, 2017. I had such a wonderful stay in June 2015, and was so impressed with the friendliness and cleanliness of the place, I insisted on booking the hotel. I was not disappointed. The staff, room, comfort, and cleanliness again did not disappoint. My friend that joined me for the trip could not believe the amount of food for the breakfast! She made the comment that when she returned to OKC with her grandkids sometime in the near future, she was booking their stay at this hotel. Way to go everyone!

Room Tip: Request to be away from the elevator and ice machines, on the opposite side of the highway entrance.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 8, 2017

This is a very nice hotel in a quiet, safe location. Room clean, bed comfy, nice sheets. Breakfast excellent. Couldn't fault this hotel in any way, excellent value for money. Wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2017

Stayed one night and was rested for next days travel. Only needed 1 bunk for 1 old guy for 1 night. Clean and comfortable was all I needed. Very friendly and helpful front desk person for late afternoon/early evening check in

Room Tip: Good access to the Interstate Highways.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

They had quoted us a price of $69.99 for two nights. Then when we went to check out, they had raised the price for the second night to $104.00 for the same room. We also discovered they had forged my signature on one of the documents, making it look like I had agreed to these charges. I hadn't even been up to the desk before that time because my husband had taken care of everything. I will NOT stay at a Choice hotel again! Bad business!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2017

New hotel. Nice large rooms. Loved the bathroom mirror. Great location for us. Wish they had a large outdoor space for just sitting around.
We booked 5 nights for a softball tourney and the fields were very close by. Didn't even need to get on the freeway because they could be accessed on the frontage road as well if we wanted. We had a family emergency and because of Sleep Inn cancellation policy we were allowed an early checkout after only one night of stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family