All reviewswafflestraveling thrupassing throughenjoyed the indoor poolwould definitely stay here againroom was cleansafe locationexcellent place to stayoff the highwaygood nights sleepbit datednight's sleepeasy accessone night stayvery nice staynice breakfasthotel is located
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is right off the freeway and easy to get to. It's clean and a decent place to stop and sleep for the night. The AC unit is a little loud otherwise it was good and clean. I would stop again for a night if I was tired and passing through and needed a place to sleep for a night or 2.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2017

Not realizing there are two Sleep Inn Suites in Oklahoma City, I accidentally booked the Central location instead of the Meridian location on booking.com. I went into the Central location and spoke with Kyra, the front desk reception. Since I booked on booking.com she could not cancel my booking. For some reason my cell phone would not let me make a long distance call to booking.com so Kyra made the call for me so my reservation could be canceled. I would like to give a shout out to Kyra for all her help so I could make the reservation at the more convenient Meridian location. She has my vote for the September employee on the month. Thanks, Fran

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2017

My husband and I stayed at this hotel based on the many reviews on this site and found it to be an excellent choice! They have comfortable beds, all areas were clean, including our bedroom and bath--and the $$ value is just excellent! Also, it's an easy on and off the freeway. Plus, it has an excellent breakfast! What's not to love?

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ruth G
Reviewed August 3, 2017

Stayed overnight during travel. Check in was a little slow but not horribly so. The hotel and room was very clean and maintained. Was there overnight so did not check out the pool or equipment though I know they were there. Room was comfortable and efficient.
Breakfast was free but was not the most tasty.
The one thing that bothered us was noise. Highway wasn't so bad as the hotel was set back from it. Very easy to hear people in the hall. AC/Heater unit fairly noisy. Humorous signs in room about letting the unit's 'gentle' sounds sooth you. They were not gentle sounds.
There is a thermostat on wall but it has been disconnected. Supposed to use the manual controls on the unit.

Room Tip: A room away from elevators and stairs.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2017

I specifically booked this hotel for my overnight stay from the Garth Brooks concert on July 15, 2017. I had such a wonderful stay in June 2015, and was so impressed with the friendliness and cleanliness of the place, I insisted on booking the hotel. I was not disappointed. The staff, room, comfort, and cleanliness again did not disappoint. My friend that joined me for the trip could not believe the amount of food for the breakfast! She made the comment that when she returned to OKC with her grandkids sometime in the near future, she was booking their stay at this hotel. Way to go everyone!

Room Tip: Request to be away from the elevator and ice machines, on the opposite side of the highway entrance.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends