Colcord Hotel(Oklahoma City)
US$89
US$80
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$109
Sleep Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$167
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$63
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 17, 2013

My roommate was having people over, I wanted to give them some privacy, so I decided to spend the night at a hotel. I had seen this place before, I always noticed the reasonable price advertised prominently. I figured 'why not.' I soon realized I made a bad mistake, it smelled bad, the sheets on the bed didn't seem clean, the tv only got two or three channels. But it was only for one night, so I toughed it out.

In the morning, I showered, and when I picked up the one, small towel in the bathroom, I noticed several hairs on it. I air dried, got dressed, and thought I would at least have some complimentary coffee. The coffee pot in the room was filthy, and when I removed the filter carriage, there was an old coffee filter in there, covered in mold. Now, the price is inexpensive, but not drastically so, just down the street is a Motel 6 that's only a few dollars more. I wouldn't spend 8 dollars to stay in this dump again, much less 30 bucks. If you get stuck in a blizzard right next to this place, my advice would be to bundle up and sleep in your car.

PS: Beware of the prank rave reviews on the site, they are amusing, but I don't want anyone to waste money on this dump, even as a joke.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
6  Thank hcarter007
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We have taken our family to this establishment for many years--and just celebrated our son's wedding there.

The sunset ceremony was held in Chrystal Ballroom and the staff converted it into an elegant and classy island oasis. Down to the smallest detail, our family was overwhelmed!

The food was scrumptious and the staff was kind and very easy to work with. Since it was our son's wedding, the staff was kind enough to let us stay in a suite for a super discounted!

Thanks, Green Carpet Inn! We think you're Oklahoma City's best kept secret!

PS: a lot of these reviews here are totally false. I <3 the Green Carpet Inn!!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Judy2342352662724
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Stayed here 2 years ago, traveling from California to Kentucky. Dirty junkies, dealers and prostitutes everywhere. In the room I stayed in the bathroom door frame was split as if someone kicked the door in, and dry blood was on the bathroom walls.

The room was dirty, smelled and had roaches. The junkies, dealers and prostitutes were loud and up all night.

After I "settled" into this cesspool, I went back to my car and got my gun when I realized I was surrounded by addicts, drug dealers and prostitutes.

The only reason I stayed was because 1) it was late, 2) I paid for the room before I could get a good look at what I was surrounded by and 3) I had a gun.

Do not stay here if you value your health or safety. Why this place is still allowed to operate under these conditions is beyond me. Maybe someone at the Health department is being paid off.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
7  Thank phil v
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Horrible motel. The staff was very rude and useless. The people were weird and creepy. Guys kept propositioning me for sex, staring at me, and following me around. Several people offered to sell me drugs. The manager's answer was to tell me to stay in my room. The air conditioner did not work in the room and they wouldn't give me a different room. The walls had holes, the ceiling was falling down, the faucets were rusty and constantly dripping. I didn't even take a shower, the tub looked absolutely disgusting. It was stained reddish-brown and was permanently greasy. I tried to wash it out but it had no effect at all. Mattress was smelly and blood-stained. Roaches, flies, cigarette butts in corners and under the bed. Bedding looked like it had not been washed in years. The cops followed me into the parking lot and questioned me because I was staying there and since I wouldn't let them search my car they just kept shining their flashlights into my car trying to see if there was anything suspicious inside. I didn't even stay the whole night. I finally just got fed up with all this crap and left.
The "good" reviews about this motel are fake and so is the picture.

Room Tip: Do not stay here. .....................................................................................................................................................
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
7  Thank Rene X
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Where do I begin. We were 14 people traveling (two families and 8 friends )cross country. Unfortunately we didn't check the reviews & booked 4 rooms in this hotel.A guy(whom we are not so fond of anymore)we know in this city told us not to be worried if we see cops around this hotel. we were like 'ok' not knowing what to do with that information. Let's talk about this hotel now. This could take a complete page let me give u in points---
1) we booked non-smoking.
2)checked into rooms only to find out every rooms stinks of cigerret smoke.
3)A family goes to management(just 1 guy who wouldn't leave the counter) & changes room but the new room is the same.
4)They change 4 different rooms. Management gives them glade air freshner and finally gives them a non-smoking room.
5)we checked into our room 205.Stinks of cigerret smoke. We wanted to adjusted cuz it was 1:00am & we were tired.
6)The bathroom has no lock.We can see the wood.Warned my friends.
7)Tub has dirt stains.But looked okay to step in so I washed my feet and changed.
8)Steped into the room and sat on my bed to pray and saw my feet,they were dirty as if I walked half way through the country on my bare feet! The carpet is wet and dirty.I just wanted to puke.
9)All the while hating the person who booked our hotel we tried to get some sleep.My friend woke up scratching and warned us of bedbugs.My other friend was also scratching both of them had big red bump all over their hands.
10)we inspected the bed and found bed bugs crawling like ants all over the sheets.
11)We asked for a room change and they gave room 107.It smelled cigerret & has no hotel lock but no bedbugs.
12)While changing rooms we noticed the rooms which the family has changed for 4 times were not even closed they were wide open just as the way that family has left it. The guy at the counter would not come out not even to close the doors of the empty rooms!
13)By the time we hit the bed it was 2:30am.then at 3:30 am we hear a man and a woman yelling at each other & cursing like sailors.
14)the family who changed 4 rooms for a non smoking one also heard two men fighting and shouting in the middle of the night it seems.
15)Morning i was the first one to wake up and i brush my teeth in the sink,which stank,all the while gagging.Then comes the cherry to top of all this nuisance,poop on the rim of the pot.Dried and welcoming me to sit on it. 100% clear no housekeeping is going on there.On the bathroom walls is dirty literature. Uglier than a school bathroom.
16)we were so relieved to get out of there.Got breakfast from Panera right across the street.
17)The owner clearly doesn't take care of his hotel & he is encouraging social evil in this place for money.if he needs money this is not the way to make it.

• Stayed: August 2012