All reviews great location valet parking within walking distance ball park full kitchen self park bricktown area baseball game per day the river walk bars and restaurants free breakfast king suite evening reception brick town great room definitely stay here again
Reviewed February 6, 2016 via mobile

My Aunt and I made a quick overnight trip to OKC and stayed here for the first time. It was great! From Jolie at the front desk to T at breakfast the next morning. Great staff and Great overall experience. The only thing we didn't like was paying for parking- when we mentioned this they explained that they don't own the parking facilities in Bricktown area so they all have to pay for parking. The location is great too!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Shelley M, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2016

Disneypam,

Thanks for the review! I am glad that you and your Aunt enjoyed your time with us.
I do understand your frustration with the parking fee, unfortunately we don't have any choice but to charge for parking. As you stated the ramp is owned by another company and we have to pay for the spaces. That said, we are lucky to have guaranteed parking availability for our guests.

Once again, thank you and I look forward to seeing you the next time that you are in Oklahoma City - Bricktown.

Reviewed February 6, 2016 via mobile

This hotel was great! Loved the location and the staff was polite and helpful. The exact room that we booked was not available the first night when we checked in. Even though the room they gave us was fine. The next day they moved us to the suite we had booked and didn't charge us for the first night.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Shelley M, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2016

Montycarrol,

Thank you so much for the review! Please allow me to apologize for the inconvenience you faced the first night. I am glad we were able to accommodate your second night in the correct room. We stand behind our 100% Suite Guarantee and it was clear that we fell short your first night and this was our way of making it right.

I hope that you and your family are able to join us again in the near future.

I look forward to welcoming you back "home" real soon.

Reviewed February 3, 2016

We enjoyed our stay with the exception of the front desk not having enough staff for a busy weekend compared to our experience with the other two Hilton hotels next door. Overall it was a good stay. Love the digital Check in Hilton offers.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Shelley M, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2016

391peggyb,

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay in with us in Bricktown and appreciate the feedback about our staffing.

Isn't the Digital check in awesome! Such a breeze to use and you are more in control of the location of your room. I am pleased to know more and more people are using this feature. Thank you for being a loyal Hilton HHonors member! I look forward to welcoming you to Bricktown in the near future.

Homewood Suites - OKC Bricktown

Reviewed January 31, 2016

Suite rooms are spacious. Kitchens are nice for multiple night stays. Clean rooms and hotel. Breakfast leaves a little to be desired even compared to other complimentary breakfast experiences. If Im staying in OKC I will stay here again

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Shelley M, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2016

Jason S

Thank you for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor. If you have never stayed in a Homewood Suites before you can be pleasantly surprised by the size of our suites! Keep in mind some are twice the size of a normal hotel room.

I hope we are able to welcome you back to our property in the near future!

Reviewed January 28, 2016

kitchenettes are a great value for the price of the room.great free breakfast!coffee station in lobby for anytime you need coffee,tea,hot chocolate.friendliest and most helpful staff anywhere we have ever stayed!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Kerrythomas11,

Thank you for the positive words you chose to share on TripAdvisor. I am pleased that our team and our property were able to meet your expectations!

I hope that anytime you venture to Bricktown you stay with us! I look forward to welcoming you to our property again very soon!