See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 15, 2016

My stay at Value Place was fantastic. The customer service was outstanding and my room was immaculate and the new chairs they put in all of the rooms were beautiful and comfortable to sit on. Great value for your money.

Room Tip: Request a double bed. The rooms are huge!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Oklahoma City Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2016

The Value Place team is glad to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Our ultimate goal is to provide guest with a hospitable environment that is affordable, clean, and simple. We are grateful you chose to share your positive thoughts with us and others. We hope you will stay with us again!

Reviewed February 4, 2016 via mobile

Small crew, but runs a tight ship. Any employee could meet any need, from checking in to maintenance, and with a friendly disposition. Definitely recommend this place to any traveler. Cozy, quiet accommodations for the tired travelers.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Jeff H, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Oklahoma City Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2016

Thanks for reviewing our hotel. I'll be sure and share your kind words with our staff. Thank you also for your recommendation! We look forward to seeing you again, when you return to OKC.

Reviewed February 4, 2016

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying here for over 3 months while we wrapped things up in Oklahoma, preparing to move back to Louisiana. If you're looking to stay in the lap of luxury for a night or two, this may not be the place for you. But, if you are going to need to stay a while, and want to feel secure, I would definitely recommend it. The staff is extremely accommodating and treat you like family, especially the manager. I've seen other reviews saying that the front desk staff is not available at all hours, but I ran out of toilet paper at 10 pm and had no problem getting someone to bring a roll to my room. This is a pay for what you need type of place, so if you have the ability to bring necessities (i.e, plates, cups), do so, if not, you can purchase a variety of different options to make your stay more pleasurable. We were overcharged when we checked in, but the manager fixed the problem quickly and without fuss. The only real problem we had here was the wi-fi going out for a few days. We were in the middle of an ice storm, so the staff didn't have the ability to fix it. Overall, it was a pleasant experience!

Room Tip: Stay on the 4th floor
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel. We are so pleased that we exceeded your expectations with your stay with us and appreciate your recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again, when your travels bring you back to the OKC area.

Reviewed January 23, 2016 via mobile

The room was disgusting. The toilet was not cleaned from the previous stay and when my husband complained about it he was asked if it was actually him that made the mess. The beds aren't really beds at all. Really just roll away looking beds. When I went to take a shower in the evening all of the towels hanging in the bathroom were dirty and had hair all over it. My husband took them to the front desk and get some clean towels and was told there weren't any clean and that they would bring some up in 20 minutes or so when they were done. Over an hour later I went down to try to get some and the desk clerk was so rude and said there still weren't any towels and that it would probably be about another 20 minutes. No towels ever came to my room. The next morning my husband went back down to get some towels so we could shower and they were just handed to him in a mess. Will never stay there again.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Oklahoma City Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We apologize for the experience you had during your stay at Value Place. The matters you mentioned have been addressed. We wish you the best in your future travels.

Reviewed January 18, 2016

First, when checked in, overcharge from confirmed booking rate. Only $3 or so, but I had an email reflecting what my charge was to be for week; they charged more at check in. Bogus. Wouldn't discount the difference. Even with email.

Then had issue with room; had to move or change rooms. Someone had stolen TV; obviously been in room for a while as beds rumpled and one bed spread missing. Front desk was surprised as she had supposedly checked out the room prior to renting. No compensation for inconvenience, discount, or anything. Feel like it was poor management to rent a room that was not acceptable from get/go.

Then I do NOT like the concept of ID's being copied and then allegedly signing for that approval to take a picture of your ID AFTER the fact. First, ALL you NEED the ID for is to verify who I am; not to make a copy. Which I believe to be illegal since this is NOT covered under the Patriot Act. THEN to add salt to the wound, even though you take EVERY person's ID who is staying in the room, if they need a key, you DON'T let them make another one if it's lost or damaged. Inconvenient to have to come back to let in person into room and get another key WHEN THEY HAD HER ID!!!

Overall VERY disappointed in experience. While value of place for length of time stayed is good it is NOT that much better than another hotel. I guess you "don't" get what you pay for; you get worse.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends