See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 26, 2016

I do a lot of traveling for my job and Value Place has always been there for me. The staff are always polite and friendly, especially Vonda, she is always willing to help whereas needed and above all else, she always has a smile on her face. Whenever I'm in town, she always ask if I need anything. She has the makings of being a good manager for your company.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Oklahoma City Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2016

We are so glad our staff was able to make your time at Value Place a great one. The Value Place team strives to make your stay one you won’t forget. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we hope we get the privilege to serve you again soon.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

Moved into town and stayed here a month while waiting to move into our house. The staff was amazing and the entire building was super clean. Only had one issue with a noisy neighbor and the staff took care of it immediately. Could not have been more happy with our stay!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Oklahoma City Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2016

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and your kind comments regarding your recent stay with us at Value Place. So glad the location was convenient for you and found the staff eager to please. It is our goal to exceed your expectations and we’re glad to hear we did just that. We hope you will choose to stay with us again, next time you're in the area.

Reviewed February 20, 2016 via mobile

This best value place has been by far the best stay I've had I've been in-between homes. I personally want to thank your staff Starting with Rachel she is so beautiful and sweet natured and saw to it that my stay here was comfortable. Also Kindle I locked myself out late one night and he never made me feel bad about bothering him as many other hostel have. Alex she is fantastic very fast and thourogh. She makes me feel special every time I enter the office, she even came to my room just to set my alarm. You guys Rock. Thank You again.

Be Blessed, Sheryl Meeks.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Jeff H, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Oklahoma City Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2016

Thank you very much for the review of our hotel. We are thrilled that our staff exceeded your expectations and will make sure we share your kind words with them. Thank you for staying with us and look forward to having you again as our guest when your travels bring you back our way.

Reviewed December 18, 2015 via mobile

I stay here on a regular basis as my job fluctuates between two cities. Eva is always greeting with a smile and go out of her way to make sure everything is great . You will see her with a broom because she does whatever needs to be done as a manager. Thats a rare find nowadays. Michelle is always helpful and also greets with a smile. I go out of my way to stay at this location because I know I will be taken care of!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Kimberley W
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Oklahoma City Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2015

Our goals keep us striving to provide affordable and simple extended stays to all of our guests. Thank you for your continuing support and we can’t wait to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed December 16, 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for about 7 weeks total and can't think of 1 complaint. Eva and her staff are amazing and genuinely nice people. I had a room not facing the highway and it was quiet. I have already booked my reservation for my next stay next month.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Matt L

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We are delighted that our service and quality exceeded your expectations. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to the area!