All reviews great location within walking distance valet parking baseball field self park river walk bricktown area nice hotel valet service restaurants and bars brick town chesapeake arena per day clean rooms front desk staff great place to stay would definitely stay here again
Reviewed November 7, 2018

My cousins and I went on a trip to honor our mothers that used to do, but most of them are gone now. We had a great time. The hotel was great, will definitely stay here again if we come back to Bricktown.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Lawry L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Sonya. Thank you for the great feedback, but I'm confused by the low rating that you left for us. Please let me know what we missed. I can be reached at larson@raymondteam.com

Reviewed November 6, 2018

The hotel was amazing. However I had billing issues, I was told the card used for reservation was not going to be charged, they charged my card, put the money back and then charged the card used for reservation.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the feedback. I looked up your contact information through your reservation, and your billing problem has been fixed.

Reviewed November 6, 2018

This is a wonderful hotel, great amenities, and you can walk to everywhere in bricktown and walk back!! Super conveniant! Rooms are nice, we used valet as it was the cheapest. Would be nice if there was a parking lot or garage that was cheaper than 23 a night. But overall great experiance

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback and rating. Unfortunately, we do not own a parking facility so we have to contract with the garage and offer valet.

Reviewed November 4, 2018

A so-so hotel. Staff is good. A little noisy, no free breakfast, seems they could provide better toilet paper. A few other niceties might have helped, fine as a jumping off point for activities in the area.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Lawry L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2018

I'm sorry that we didn't exceed your expectations. Hilton Garden Inns don't offer free breakfast like some of the other Hilton hotels, and I apologize if there was a misunderstanding. I'm glad that you enjoyed Bricktown and all of the amenities within walking distance.

Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

Simply a wonderful example of an HGI. I even got room service which was hot,tasty and fast. Friendly staff and valet parking to keep things simple although $24 per day is high. I’ll be back when here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lawry L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2018

Thanks for the nice feedback and rating. Glad to hear that you'll be coming back again.