All reviews bass within walking distance great location the river walk bricktown area bathroom area great room parking lot breakfast staff rooms are large the breakfast area nice place to stay free breakfast thunder game beds were comfortable suite ballpark
Reviewed May 5, 2016 via mobile

I travel most weeks for work and often stay in Residence Inn's and this is easily the best one I've stayed at. It has an updated interior, perfect location, and friendly service.

Pros: New construction/updated, perfect location in bricktown (adj to a ton of restaurants and downtown attractions), friendly service, small thoughtful details (small shelfs in the bathroom area for items, etc), and reliable internet. The evening complementary food/non-alcoholic drinks is a nice touch too.

Cons: couch wasn't all that comfy but that is about it.

Other notes: breakfast is what I would expect of a residence inn and is presented nicely. Pool isn't open until Memorial Day which is disappointing. I wish this was posted on the website. Gym is on the smaller side but has good equipment.

I will definitely stay here again when I return to OKC.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank JasonKChi
KristinChambless, General Manager at Residence Inn Oklahoma City Downtown/Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2016

Dear Guest J K,

Thank you for taking the time to post about our hotel. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, received great service, and were able to enjoy the evening Mix and breakfast. I apologize that you were unable to take advantage of the pool; however it will be up and running very soon! We look forward to having you again and you can swim next time! Thank you for staying with us!

Regards,

Reviewed April 28, 2016 via mobile

I try to stay in a Residence Inn when traveling for business if possible. This was one of the nicest ones I've stayed at. Well kept, we'll cleaned and the staff were all very helpful and friendly. Great view from room 531 of the river below. Thanks RI Bricktown

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2016

We booked this as an overnight stop on a road trip to Branson Missouri. We must have been lucky as the room was very impressive huge double bed excellent kitchen even a sink waste disposal lol, also a very nice lounge area.Great views over the canal and pool.The hotel service also has a shopping delivery service just leave a list at reception in the morning and they will deliver and put away.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 14, 2016

Great property. Check-in was easy and efficient, the accommodations featured larger than standard Residence Inn studio (large bedroom, living room and kitchenette). Our room had a balcony that was overlooking Riverwalk, pool and basketball court. My teenage son enjoyed playing basketball - he got a ball from the hotel reception, then he enjoyed indoor Jacuzzi. The breakfast was great and had good selections of hot foods. The hotel also had an evening reception for guests so it was convenient that we did not have to spend time (and money) going out for dinner. Excellent location for runners who enjoy outdoors - you can go right onto Oklahoma River Trail from the hotel and run along Riverwalk and the river trail.

Room Tip: best view would be overlooking Riverwalk
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
KristinChambless, General Manager at Residence Inn Oklahoma City Downtown/Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2016

Dear Guest Katerina S,

I hope that this finds you well. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words about our hotel and our staff. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed March 11, 2016 via mobile

Pros:
Great location, friendly and helpful staff (mostly) late check out, impressive social gatherings Mon-Thurs, Free Internet, nice views.

Cons:

The only drawback of stay was after I checked out I remembered that I needed to download a movie for my daughter for our drive back. Unfortunately the Internet is even slower in the lobby. I asked a gentleman working the front desk for help and because I had checked out already he said there was nothing that he could do. Needless to say, it was a.very long drive for my 2 year old daughter. This small encounter with the gentleman at the front desk kept the visit from being 5 stars. I'm still a residence fan and would strongly consider staying their again the next time I travel to OKC.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
KristinChambless, General Manager at Residence Inn Oklahoma City Downtown/Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2016

Dear Guest HingleMcCringlebarry,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your recent stay with us. I appreciate your kind words about our staff and your comments about our evening social. I apologize that there were some complications with the internet speed in the lobby and the interaction with the gentleman at the front desk. I appreciate you letting us know so that we can address this for any future guests. I hope that this will not deter you from staying with us again. Thank you again for your time and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Warmest Regards,