“Surprisingly Good Tex-Mex”

Los Cabos Mexican Grill & Cantina
Ranked #8 of 108 Restaurants in Owasso
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 4, 2017

My hotel was close, so I read the reviews. They seemed pretty bad so I nearly didn't go. I'm glad I did though. The service was good. They have a warm, roasted salsa and a cool tomato-based salsa. Both were good and contrasted with each other well. I had the "Tres Amigos," which is a beef enchilada, cheese enchilada, and fajita chicken enchilada along with Mexican rice and borracho beans. It was good all around...nothing terribly unique, but solid Tex-Mex. Each had it's own sauce/topping that complimented well. The borracho beans are quite good with so many stew-like ingredients that it could almost be an appetizer by itself. I'd go there again,

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Went with friends for lunch - their choice.
Had heard it was a good place.
Had the chimichanga with cheese sauce.
Chips were good the roasted salsa is tasty.
The plate was delivered- kinda small portion. That was the first of the disappointment- the chimichanga was mostly dough there were a couple small pieces of chicken, not a lot of flavor either.

For $15 I was very unhappy with the meal, the Mexican restaurant I usual patronize -the chimichanga is twice the size and half the $$ and full of chicken and flavor!!!!
I'll pass on this place next time not a good value at all.

Reviewed July 14, 2017

Having lunch with Mom. Service was good. The food came out to hot to eat, nice. Margaritas were acceptable.

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

I was greatly disappointed upon tasting my dinner.
It was lower grade at best.
The beer was warm.
I wanted better.
The beef jerky in Home Depot checkout line has better flavor .
My group collectively agreed that the place was over rated .
I'm sorry to give a flat review but honesty is very important .
In my opinion the cooks need to do more flavor testing .

Reviewed June 15, 2017

Wonderful family experience - great food, service and drinks abound in this lovely restaurant! Music was an extra added attraction. The grandchildren were intrigued!