“Lunch with friends ”

Los Cabos Mexican Grill & Cantina
Ranked #8 of 108 Restaurants in Owasso
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Tried the nachos & the sampler, both were tasty, large portions had to get Togo boxes! The staff was friendly. Food arrived fast and was as expected. Would return...

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Have been here twice now with friends and will return again. The food is tasty, the service is friendly and the restaurant is nice. Can't miss when you need a taco :)

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

This used to be one of my favorite restaurants in Owasso but I won’t be back. The last few times the service has really been poor. Tonight put me over the edge. We ran out of water about the time they brought the food so we asked the guy that brought our food for water and he said sure. Then disappeared. Then a girl was walking by and we asked her for water, she said sure then she walked immediately over to a hall way and stood there. We made eye contact and she was not fazed. A few minutes later the runner guy that we asked earlier walked by and we asked him again he said ok then turned to another waitress and asked her but she was busy so he grumbled and got us some water. There are other choices for Mexican in Owasso and I will try them.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I ate lunch today about 1 pm. No wait at all; the restaurant was quiet. However we were seated right at the front entrance ! Food was typical of the other locations, but it lacks the riverfront or waterfront pizazz they have. Good convenient location though near St Johns Owasso.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

The food is Mexican. It's Tex-Mex. They will put onions and stuff on like a real Mexican restaurant. My wife ordered the Pork Carnitas and the meat tasted like it was old or freezer burned....inedible. But the rest of the dinner and my plate was delicious. It's a little bit expensive, though.