“Terrible Overcooked Food - Slightly Better Desserts”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Western Sizzlin Steak & More
Ranked #9 of 33 Restaurants in Poteau
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

There were four of us eating here for the first time. We all had the buffet and between us had a sample of most all the items on the line. The vegetables were overcooked and very mushy. The fried okra was like eating rubber balls. The only bright spot was the dessert options. Will not go back.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Decided to go to Western Sizzlin recently and was impressed at the available selection and quality of food.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I've eaten here twice so far and will return. The first trip I had a ribeye steak . It was well seasoned and just a bit over cooked but very delicious. It came with a large baked potato and a one trip salad bar. An excellent value for your money. The whole meal cost me only $16 not including tip. My second visit I tried the buffet. Everything I tried was done nicely and the food was very tasty. The whole meal was a great value even for me( I rarely eat a plate full of food at any meal) Great meal especially for the price.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

It's OK food OK but buffet really not hot food only warm They need more variety of meats on buffet chicken and hamburger steak don't cut it Why not chicken fried steak ,fish and shrimp ...They need to add variety to food bar

Reviewed 24 October 2016

The food was good, the wait staff was friendly and helpful with anything we needed. Now, this is not food that I would drive 100 miles for, but definitely hit the spot especially after having been out hunting all weekend.