“Better than expected”

Hampton Inn & Suites Stillwater
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Stillwater
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Hamptons are generally good overall but this one is exceptional. Very nice furnishings, great location, very quiet surroundings. One of the best Hamptons I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Nathan-n-Texas
HamptonStillwater, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Stillwater, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2011

Hello this is Jay Martin the Guest Relations Manager at the Hampton Inn here in Stillwater. I wanted to personally thank you for your kind words about your stay here. We strive for excellence everyday and anytime we meet an expectation we are thrilled and certainly when we exceed expectations we are even more thrilled. Coming from such a loyal Hampton guest we consider it an honor to be mentioned as one of your top Hampton locations. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Stillwater!!

Reviewed 19 August 2011

I stay in a lot of Hilton properties and this one is rated as excellent. The front staff is quick to welcome you into the property and followups to make sure that they have delivered what is expected for this brand.
The room is what is expected in a five star hotel, the internet connection is more than adequate, and the breakfast is really good.
I recommend any and all to come and see for yourself.
My hat is off to the owners of this property.

Room Tip: Ask the front desk and they will provide
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Bob R
HamptonStillwater, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Stillwater, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2011

We thank you so much for your kind words! We take great pride in our guest relations and we are glad that we made you feel so welcome and at home as our valuable guest. We do our best to start our guest's day off right with a good breakfast, and we will pass your kind words along to them. We thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 14 May 2011

I was minding my own business in the lobby of the hotel late at night/early hours of the morning and was told I was not allowed to be in the hotel lobby. I went to my floor and sat down in one of the sitting chairs on the floor. The night manager sought me out and brought me down to the front desk to check my card after I told him my room number and offered to swipe my card in the door instead of venturing down to the front desk to have my card verified. I told him I would swipe my card in my door and he still insisted that he checked my card at the front desk. I did not appreciate the way he handled the situation and I hope to never stay at this location after my encounter

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank AWFUL2102
StillwaterPam, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Stillwater, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2011

I am Pam Martin, owner, and I would like to thank you for informing us of your experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites, Stillwater. We are extremely sorry that you felt like our staff was inconsiderate. In order to insure guests security, we at times have to ask to confirm that the guest is staying here which we do by swiping your key card at our front desk. Since this was in the middle of the night, our auditor felt your card needed to be confirmed but we apologize that you were made to feel uncomfortable and hope you will return to our hotel and give us the chance to allow you to experience our usual courtesy and hospitality!

Reviewed 28 February 2011

A business collegue & spouse were passing through town and were trapped by a blizzard (very rare for this part of the world) for several days. The owners and staff went well beyond the level of service one could ever expect. Hot meals were provided along with comforting attention to make sure their travel nightmare was as tolerable as possible. On top of the service the property itself is premium for a Hampton.

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank welltraveledOkie
Reviewed 16 November 2010

Stayed there in November for 4 nights for a business trip. This is a typical Hampton in and I always try to find one when I travel. Very clean, friendly staff and breakfast is always included at a Hampton. Very typical work out facility with 3 machines and some minimal free weight, wasn't great, but you could walk across the street at go to a real gym if you are guest at the hotel. Great location with lots of restaurants and shops nearby. Overall, no complaints.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank pank
Reviewed 7 November 2010

Very clean and extremely comfortable, non-allergenic bedding (has the comfort of down but not the discomfort of feathers!) Also a plus for those with allergies is the no-pet, no-smoking policy. Staff was very pleasant. Breakfast was good, too-- plenty of food. Everything about the stay was excellent.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank sgm347
Reviewed 13 May 2010

We have stayed in numerous high end resorts, and this hotel gets a 5 star rating from our family. We had a large group of family and friends staying here for our daughter's college graduation. Everything was absolutely perfect. My husband and I stayed in a 2 room suite, all others were regular rooms. Everything across the board was clean, like new, ready for our arrival, great breakfast, wonderful staff......cannot say enough good things. They worked with me as I planned the weekend well in advance and had requested all rooms be on the same floor close together......success! I honestly had been concerned about how quiet it would be, but no worries there. They were full and it was still quiet! The lobby is welcoming and it did not matter where we went in the hotel, it was clean. Bravo! Would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: May 2010