All reviews oral roberts university room was clean stay there again quick breakfast mabee center older hotel coffee maker
Reviewed August 12, 2017

This was one of the best hotels I visited in a while :P. And I was working at one xD. Everyone was so friendly there! And the bed was so comfy :3. Also helps that it has a good location. I recommend it to everyone that wants to have a good time :P.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
AmirT04807, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Southern Hills/Oru, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Thank you for staying with us.please come back and visit us again.

Reviewed August 11, 2017

Room was clean and quiet. Staff was very friendly and professional. breakfast was a typical continental breakfast which we all used to by now. the rooms are moderately priced and it also included WIFI which was working !!! yay !!! it's just a bummer when you go to a hotel and the WIFI is not working . all and all it was a good stay and I will diffidently visit again if I'm back in Tulsa

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for staying with us.please come back and visit us again.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

Given a smoking room, no other rooms available across from a bar, we had small children with us. Small breakfast room, staff standing guard by the door. Credit card charged before we arrived, no refunds.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
AmirT04807, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Southern Hills/Oru, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

We offer what we have available and you get to choose.
Please come back for a better experience.
Thank you.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

Up front I want to say that when traveling I try to stay at Days Inn whenever possible.
When I arrived I asked to see a room before I decided to stay. The staff acted upset about this but took me to see a room (while continuing his phone conversation the whole time).
I decided the room was acceptable and was told there would be a $50 deposit since I was paying cash. I've never had to put up a deposit before but okay.
I had to put some of my luggage on the window ledge to keep the a/c from blowing the curtains open.
Wi-Fi was kind of hit and miss.
All in all the room was acceptable but nothing great.
When I got ready to check out I gave them my keycard and they said that was all and to have a nice day. I reminded them about the deposit and suddenly they had to check the room. I said I would go with them if that was okay and was told I could wait at the desk. I went with them anyway and the room was fine.
I had to break a $20 bill for them to get my $50 back.
Not the worst experience I've ever had but far from the best.
Not really somewhere I will ever stay again or recommend to another.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
AmirT04807, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Southern Hills/Oru, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2017

Dear guest, I'm sure you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and visit us again.

Reviewed July 18, 2017

I booked my room on Expedia for $30.00 more than what was advertised the very night I checked in. I showed the manager the screen shot as proof and they would not refund the difference. The room was HOT, dingy, cheap and dirty lookIng! Disgusting!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
AmirT04807, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Southern Hills/Oru, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Sorry that you were not happy.

Basically, If you ask for an upgrade in type of room you get to pay extra, otherwise you don't have to pay extra if you get type of room that you already paid. Please come back for a better stay.