“Dirtiest motel. Do not recommend this hotel.”

Days Inn Southern Hills/ORU
Ranked #83 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 8 October 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
AmirT04807, Manager at Days Inn Southern Hills/ORU, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Tried really hard to stay at this hotel, however, an emergency kept me overnight elsewhere. When contacted front desk to explain situation, she told me that she would speak with the general manager and call me back. I wanted to move my reservation to the next day, but instead, I never was called back. My money was taken without me even staying. Don't make a reservation if you're wanting to stay there and have the chance of having an emergency... they will take your money! I'm curious on how this practice is legal, even if it is "on the disclaimer"

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
AmirT04807, Manager at Days Inn Southern Hills/ORU, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Sorry that you had an emergency and you could not make your trip.
Our canclation is 24 hours before your stay.
We will try to give you a spatial rate on your next stay.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I would not stay here again. Night club in hotel. Was not listed on their website. Too much cigarette smoke and loud noise from night club.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
AmirT04807, Manager at Days Inn Southern Hills/ORU, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. You always can have the front desk clerk to change your room to a different side of building. Please come back for a better experience.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We were charged for our room before noon snd could not check in til 3 unless we paid $15 more. There was a wet towel hanging on the door in the bathroom. Breakfast was cereal had to wait for milk. Will not ever go back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Sorry you did not enjoy your stay. Please come back for a better experience.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

traveled to Tulsa for our granddaughters memorial service. The place was close to our daughters home, so we didn't stay much in the hotel room. The room had a mold smell, I would spray the Febreze when entering the room.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
AmirT04807, Manager at Days Inn Southern Hills/ORU, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thanks for staying with us. Please come back and visit us again.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

This was one of the best hotels I visited in a while :P. And I was working at one xD. Everyone was so friendly there! And the bed was so comfy :3. Also helps that it has a good location. I recommend it to everyone that wants to have a good time :P.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
AmirT04807, Manager at Days Inn Southern Hills/ORU, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thank you for staying with us.please come back and visit us again.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Room was clean and quiet. Staff was very friendly and professional. breakfast was a typical continental breakfast which we all used to by now. the rooms are moderately priced and it also included WIFI which was working !!! yay !!! it's just a bummer when you go to a hotel and the WIFI is not working . all and all it was a good stay and I will diffidently visit again if I'm back in Tulsa

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for staying with us.please come back and visit us again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tulsa
1.6 km away
8 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa South
4.3 km away
Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District

Been to Days Inn Southern Hills/ORU? Share your experiences!