All reviews oral roberts university room was clean stay there again quick breakfast mabee center older hotel coffee maker
Reviewed October 6, 2017

Tried really hard to stay at this hotel, however, an emergency kept me overnight elsewhere. When contacted front desk to explain situation, she told me that she would speak with the general manager and call me back. I wanted to move my reservation to the next day, but instead, I never was called back. My money was taken without me even staying. Don't make a reservation if you're wanting to stay there and have the chance of having an emergency... they will take your money! I'm curious on how this practice is legal, even if it is "on the disclaimer"

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
AmirT04807, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Southern Hills/Oru, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2017

Sorry that you had an emergency and you could not make your trip.
Our canclation is 24 hours before your stay.
We will try to give you a spatial rate on your next stay.

Reviewed September 20, 2017

I would not stay here again. Night club in hotel. Was not listed on their website. Too much cigarette smoke and loud noise from night club.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
AmirT04807, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Southern Hills/Oru, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. You always can have the front desk clerk to change your room to a different side of building. Please come back for a better experience.

Reviewed August 18, 2017

We were charged for our room before noon snd could not check in til 3 unless we paid $15 more. There was a wet towel hanging on the door in the bathroom. Breakfast was cereal had to wait for milk. Will not ever go back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Sorry you did not enjoy your stay. Please come back for a better experience.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

traveled to Tulsa for our granddaughters memorial service. The place was close to our daughters home, so we didn't stay much in the hotel room. The room had a mold smell, I would spray the Febreze when entering the room.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
AmirT04807, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Southern Hills/Oru, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Thanks for staying with us. Please come back and visit us again.

Reviewed August 12, 2017

This was one of the best hotels I visited in a while :P. And I was working at one xD. Everyone was so friendly there! And the bed was so comfy :3. Also helps that it has a good location. I recommend it to everyone that wants to have a good time :P.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
AmirT04807, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Southern Hills/Oru, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Thank you for staying with us.please come back and visit us again.