“Awesome all around”

Amelia's Wood Fired Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Amelia's Wood Fired Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #169 of 1,393 Restaurants in Tulsa
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I went to Amelia’s with my husband and my toddler daughter (we are visiting from out of town and don’t have a babysitter). This restaurant seems a bit too upscale for toddlers, yet they accommodated her without a hitch. They had a high chair and bread ready for her as soon as we sat down. In fact, the staff at Amelia’s went above and beyond to accommodate my daughter and even gave her a free cookie and more cookies to bring home. The food was DELICIOUS! This was our best meal in Tulsa! We shared the vegetables and Brie, the kale salad, the trout and the salmon. Everything was incredibly tasty. Our cocktails were perfect. The ambiance was simultaneously elegant and fun. Our waiter was outgoing and friendly, with great recommendations. Overall, this was our best meal in Tulsa and I want to go back tomorrow for more trout. Amelia’s is a must.

Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend decided to try Amelia’s this last weekend and the service and food was absolutely outstanding. The food was cooked to perfection and the recommendations were spot on. The entire menu looks so delicious that I can’t wait to go back.

Reviewed February 10, 2018

After hearing several recommendations from other friends, my good friend made reservations for us to eat an early dinner at Amelia's prior to an event. Our first happy experience was the convenient valet parking. The second was walking into Amelia's; it had a great feel to it. We were immediately seated and appreciated more of the details of the decorations and plating. They use vintage plates and china. It was a nice detail and experience to the dining experience.

Our overall experience was great. Our service was good. Food was great- we had salads, steak, tiki masala, and wine. There is a good selection on the menu for food (incluiding pizza), beverages and wine. We would definitely go back to Amelia's!

**Oh and if you are gluten free, there were several choices for you.

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

We went as a group of 10 for a friends birthday. We were sat in the back room due to our large group. The outside temperature was in the 20s, and the room we were sat in was very cold as well. It was cold enough that several in our party ate in their coats and scarves. There is a club next door, and when we left we all smelled like cigarette smoke, which was a major turnoff from the restaurant. The food was really good. I order the rainbow trout, and my wife ordered the hanger steak. My rating is due to the external factors of the cold room, and the wreaking of cigarettes when we left.

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

Visited for dinner with son and daughter in law. There is not one bad thing to say about Amelia's. Service and food was fabulous. The pork shoulder was absolutely one of the best dishes I have ever had, anywhere. All of us were extremely happy with everything.