“Good food, fresh bread, nice patio”

Blue Moon Cafe and Bakery
Ranked #341 of 1,363 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Description: Healthy food in a funky atmosphere
Description: Healthy food in a funky atmosphere
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

We enjoy going to Blue Moon and having breakfast or lunch on the patio (which is dog friendly). Good sandwiches with house made bread, friendly staff and nice location on brookside. We go often.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

You order your food at the counter, then grab your own seat and make sure that your order number is visible. Food arrived quickly when we went although the place was quite crowded. Servers were nice and didn't pester us.

The cost of the food varies. I easily could have eaten only fries, as my plate was large and very full. I think they were around $5.

I got kimchi fries and my mother got a nachos covered in salad and a quesadilla. I tried it all and everything was great. We each got an iced chai. I ordered one and after tasting mine, my mom got one too.

Would definitely order again.

It's got a hipsterish atmosphere, but it's low key. I would eat here again, for sure.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

I am enjoying exploring the restaurants of the Tulsa retro Brookside part of town on Peoria. Our group decided to go to Blue Moon Cafe that particular lunchtime. There were about 6-7 of us and j guess we should have called ahead with a heads up! As much as j enjoyed my shrimp gumbo, I think a clump of rice on top was missing! I believe others at our table were happy with their food. Other than these things, it was a fine establishment for us ladies to lunch and chat at :) Oh, I forgot to mention the young lady at the restaurant who looked near to weeping when we descended on their establishment, so tread lightly. I think she was in training, poor dear! Other than these things, I would have given them an excellent rating!

Reviewed 22 March 2016

OMG!!! The weekend specials are out of this world!!! Fresh, fun and beyond delicious.
We will be dining at the Blue Moon Café EVERY time we get a chance.

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

Delicious food, great service, fun ambiance....we love this place! We make a point to eat here every time we visit from Colorado. A Tulsa must!