“Fun and consistently good ”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #2 of 45 Dessert in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

I ga E a 4 not 5 because this is a chain restaurant and it is lots and crowded. Also, the menu is like a book, which is nice for options but hard for people who rarely can figure out what they want! But the food is very good and lots of variety! Cheesecake is the bomb! Yummmmmmm! Could go in just for that!

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for an appetizer and cheesecake and we were not disappointed in either. The Avacado Eggrolls are awesome and you cannot find better cheesecake anywhere! The service was also excellent.

Reviewed August 26, 2017

My wife and I stopped in for lunch during an overnight trip to Tulsa. I had the Cuban sandwich with house salad, my wife had the farfalle with chicken and roasted garlic. Oh, and we also shared a "hunk" of cheesecake for desert. Everything was very good, but don't expect to eat everything, the portions are just huge! So, order something you won't mind eating again as leftovers.

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

It's well known that CF has a huge menu. Perhaps too big but if you can't find something here that you like, it's you. All of the meals we had today were very good. The service was excellent and the atmosphere is nice. And then of course the dessert - excellent. No complaints here.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

We had dinner here and was very happy with the food and service. Our wait was short and I highly recommend.

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!