“Recommended to us by locals”
Review of The Tavern

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Brady
Reviewed 20 July 2017

One thing is how this place looks on the outside and the other is how it looks inside. Locals recommended it to us and watching the building we were a little bit skeptical. But it was much better on the inside. I can imagine having a nice date in this kind of place.
Tasty food, friendly service, I might eat here again :)

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Very good food. Wonderful atmosphere. Pleasant staff. Very eclectic menu with some nice taste combinations.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

I had the tavern burger, it was great. There was a large group of us, and the service was fantastic. I also love their salad.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I was travelin on business and asked my hotel to recommend a place to walk and eat. They suggested a walk to the Brady Arts district and the Tavern as an option. I would have checked this place out on my own. It looked interesting and welcoming. I sat at the bar and ate. The bartender was very friendly and told me I was going to really enjoy the pork chop I ordered. he was correct. It was amazingly good, not dry and very flavorful. It came with a side of bacon green beans and spicy cornbread. I ate every bite.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I ordered the Steak Frites and it was very underwhelming. The staff was somewhat inattentive. I had the fried peach pie for dessert and it disappointed as well. The outside was nice and warm but the inside was cold.

lindseyroe4, General Manager at The Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Adam,
So sorry you had a less than stellar experience. We'd love to host you back for dinner on us so our awesome staff can really take care of you and help you find some menu items you truly love! Please e-mail lindsey@taverntulsa.com.

Been to The Tavern? Share your experiences!