All reviews cracker barrel other hotels horse show tulsa area great hotel would definitely stay here again outdoor pool room was clean each morning staff was friendly waffles the breakfast area easy access the general manager fresh fruit excellent stay front desk staff
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This trip was a last minute trip. I discovered at 4:00 PM that day I would have to make the trip so with the items that had to be covered before leaving pushed my arrival time to 2:30 AM. Obviously it was a long day, the room was nicely appointed, but the bed was of importance after such a day. I have issues with my back and this was only the second time of staying in hotels for the last 30 years in which the bed was comfortable and I did not wake up with my back hurting. The first time was in a Hampton Inn in Albuquerque, NM 18 years ago. I should include that, with my previous job, I was in a hotel 10-15 nights per month. There are certain chains that I will not stay in again but Hampton Inn is one that I definitely will continue as a customer.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JacobS2964, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Gene K,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the details of your stay with us, and I am very happy to hear that you had such a positive experience! Here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, we strive to ensure that our guests receive the most excellent & rewarding experience possible, and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your beds so well. We take great pride in our beds, as Hilton partners with Serta to offer the most comfortable options for our guests.

Again, thank you for your feedback, as well as your business, and we truly hope you choose to return to stay with us again should your travels bring you through Tulsa!

Reviewed August 21, 2018

Nice layout in king room "suite". Plenty of drawers and space; fridge, microwave, coffee pot sofa bed. Lighting was a little dim in the bedroom area. Maid had not removed towel behind door from previous guest. Maid replaced the caffeine free coffee we used with regular coffee. Breakfast area didn't have clean tables. Breakfast had a good selection though.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jacob S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Polskamom1,

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your stay with us, and I am very happy to hear that you had an overall positive experience with us; however, I do apologize for any and all problems that you had during your time with us. Here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, we strive to ensure that our guests receive the most caring & rewarding service possible, and I do apologize that your experience with us was not up to our typical high standards.

Again, thank you for your feedback, as well as your business, and we hope you choose to stay with us again in future dates if your travels bring you through Tulsa!

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Staff always friendly, rooms very clean and breakfast good quality for usual hotel food. The breakfast area comfortable to hurry in and out or sit and read paper. Rooms modern and always in good repair. Laundry facility also convenient and clean.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

S6727OWteresat,

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your stay with us, and I am delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience! Here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, we pride ourselves on ensuring that our guests receive the most authentic & thoughtful service possible, and I am happy to see that your experience with us was nothing short of our typical high standards.

Again, thank you for your feedback, as well as your business, and we hope to see you return to stay with us in years to come for other horse shows!

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Very nice Hampton Inn in all ways. The staff is very friendly and always smiling. My room was very clean and the furnishings were updated, as was the carpet and bathroom. The bed was comfortable and pillows and linens were in very good condition. The hotel itself has been well cared for and is clean and fresh. The fitness room offers typical equipment, a TV and is kept cool and clean. The breakfast is standard but the staff keeps it stocked and clean. It's located in an area of hotels but there are only 3-4 restaurants nearby, but others are available with a short drive. Overall, another GREAT stay at a Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

aqha4me,

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your stay with us, and I am very happy to hear that you had such an excellent experience with us! Here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, we strive to ensure that every one of our guests has the most excellent experience possible, and I am happy to hear that your experience was nothing short of our high standards.

Again, thank you for your feedback, as well as your business, and we hope you choose to stay with us again in future dates.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel in 2 rooms before flying out very early from the Tulsa airport. The location is quick and easy to the airport and the reviews far surpass the Hilton Garden Inn at the airport which I was not interested in trying, not even for a night. When we checked in, we told the front desk clerk (was right before 3 pm on 8/12, please give her our thanks, no visible nametag or I would thank her by name here!) that we had an early flight and she gave us “grab and go” breakfasts so we would have something to eat in the morning! No other Hampton Inn has ever offered this! We ran into a snafu with one of the toilets in one of our rooms and the hotel was IMMEDIATELY on the issue! How Jacob, the manager, treated the maintenance issue is something all hotels should learn from!! He was personable, swift, and took care of the issue impeccably. Jacob, as I have read in these reviews on TA, is a rising Hilton star and I couldn’t agree more! We love Tulsa and love this hotel for the kind and warm (and super clean rooms with the most and “bestest” towels on our summer trip!) and WE WILL BE BACK! THANK YOU!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

WaterUnderBridge,

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your stay with us, and I am very happy to hear that we were able to take a problem that you had, and turn it into such a positive experience! Here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Central, we strive to ensure that our guests receive the most excellent & rewarding service possible; however, in a real world, problems are unavoidable. To us, we believe that it is how we address and resolve those problems is what sets us apart from other hotels.

Again, thank you for your feedback, your business, and your very kind words, and we truly hope you choose to stay with us again on your next trip through Tulsa!