All reviews front desk great place to stay room was clean close to downtown quiet area complimentary breakfast fresh fruit cookies staff was friendly indoor pool short stay off the highway hot tub king room would stay here again convenient location business trip
Reviewed August 8, 2018

We spent a night here for a concert at BOK Center. Not a bad drive to BOK, right off the highway. Comfortable, clean room. Nice beds. Nice indoor pool with hot tub. Great staff, our room refrigerator wasn't cold, James brought a new one to our room within minutes of calling the front desk. The breakfast was amazing, scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles, fresh fruit, oatmeal, bagels, cereal. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2018

Got there late, slight mix up on the room from me booking the room online but the front desk fixed it immediately. Slept in but there was still breakfast available and not just crumbs. Still had bacon. Room was very clean & pool looked great

Reviewed July 15, 2018

This hotel was beyond fantastic. Easy, quick, friendly check-in and I was in my huge, spacious room within minutes of pulling into the parking lot. The room was so clean that I thought the hotel was perhaps brand new! Enormous comfortable bed and plush couch, plus a big, meticulously clean bathroom with extremely good water pressure in the shower. Super fast free wifi and a desk in the room to get my work done. Plus a generous late check-out time of 1pm, so I could sleep in the next day! I would happily stay at this hotel again and again.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

I was Tulsa for a training seminar. The Hampton Inn at Sand Springs was a great choice for hotel and training site. Everything was set up well and clean. This was a great choice. Hotel staff (Janet) was great.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

It was my first but short stay but it was a good experience.The hotel was clean and the service was great. The bed was comfortable, carpet was clean and bathroom was tidy. It is near the freeway and close to Downtown Tulsa. Easy access from the freeway but not noisy. Complimentary breakfast was good. Didn’t use the indoor pool but it looked very clean. The staff was friendly, and the tile work was great. I will definitely stay again.