All reviews incredible pizza large mall directly across the street complimentary breakfast great hotel tulsa area recommend this hotel comfortable rooms outdoor pool would stay here again restaurants and shopping breakfast staff each morning oatmeal up to date staff was friendly fitness room
Reviewed November 8, 2018

Our stay was very pleasant. The check-in was handled smoothly and professionally. The room was very clean, with quality furnishings and appointments. Most importantly, the staff is very welcoming, friendly, and eager to help. Our entire group was impressed.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed October 19, 2018

Ever since my son relocated to Tulsa, my daughter & I visit for a week every other year (from NC). We love this hotel & stay in the more spacious 2-queen beds w/ sofa bed, coffee table & large desk area. Ideally located near everything, staff is friendly & accommodating (special kudos to Joe). Hotel is clean, breakfast is above-average. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Debbie T
Reviewed October 6, 2018

Flew into Tulsa to drive up to Kansas for a football game the next day. My stay was at the Hampton Inn in the Woodland Hills area.Woodland Hills is a very nice area with everything you will need for shopping, eating etc. The Mall is directly across the street from the hotel. I had a late check in after 11pm with no issues. The front desk clerk was very friendly. The room was clean but it didnt smell as fresh as the Hamptons that I have previously stayed in. Not sure what it was but it was so bad that I needed to change rooms.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank chiman45
Reviewed September 18, 2018

My female friend wanted to get away for her birthday so we drove to Tulsa which is about an hour and thirty minutes from where we live. I like the area. It has a lot of places to shop, eat, and close to comedy club for evening entertainment. Just for a night.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here one night as we were flying out of Tulsa airport the next morning. Easy parking, nice front desk, great breakfast and good facilities. Had a little wear and tear but overall normal pleasant Hampton Inn experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family