“Delicious lunch!”

El Tequila
Ranked #21 of 1,405 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 15, 2017

New to El Tequila. They have a decent lunch menu, including a pick 3 or pick 4 build your own. My friend had that and enjoyed her selections. I had the burrito Laredo. It was enormous. Stuffed with fajita chicken or steak, peppers, onions, rice, and beans (I held the beans), and covered in 3 different sauces (in thirds). It was very tasty and, like I said, huge. It will feed me at least once more (and I don't eat like a bird). Chips and salsa were plentiful, of course. The salsa was perhaps a bit runny, but it tasted really good and packed a sneaky kick. The only negative I can even think of is that, like so many restaurants today, not a lot of soft surfaces (except the people), so it tends to be a bit loud. Not enough to ding them for it, though.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Had a great dinner here on 9/9 with the family, Always good service and food when we visit. If you have a larger party they try to make sure all the food comes out at the same time. We will always go back to this location as well as the one at 81st and Memorial and the location in Broken Arrow off of Elm north of 71st.

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

Love the food and the very efficient service. We order the camarones el queso, which is shrimp with onions, mushrooms and cheese - delicious! My only change would be to make the lights the right height in the booths and the booth seats to not move. But I can tolerate those two things for the excellent food every single time.

1  Thank LH777
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful decor, sharp dressed employees, surprisingly good food for how inexpensive it is! The homemade salsa is exquisite!

Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

Place was nice, great service, food was delicious. Only problem was that it took forever to get the food.

Been to El Tequila? Share your experiences!