“Another great burger place in Tulsa”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Harden's Hamburgers
Ranked #310 of 1,417 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 3, 2015

Another one of Tulsa's old-time, excellent burger joints. Harden's has been around forever, and while ownership has changed, the food hasn't -- which is a good thing. Their burger baskets are fantastic.

1  Thank Chris H

Reviewed February 6, 2015 via mobile

Under new management, Harden's is thriving. Friendly service, old-fashioned hamburgers, fantastic onion rings, and a tasty root beer float to top it off. Ultra-low daily beer specials are a new attraction, but the decor is timeless americana as ever. Tulsa has a lot of great burger joints, and this one definitely deserves to be counted among the best.

1  Thank John L
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I decided to go to hardens after a review in the local newspaper listed it as one of the remaining original burger stands in Tulsa. I've been to Hanks, Bills and Claud's and this was next on the list.

Food was terrible. Premade patties on a dry bun with mustard and a heaping pile of raw white onion. Onion rings were dry and hard. Fries were soggy.

There are a lot of great burgers in Tulsa but this isn't one of them.

1  Thank Kylemil
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Stopped in here because it was just down the road from my hotel. Got a sign out front that says they've been serving Tulsa since 1939. That's a long time, so they must be good, I thought. And they were. It took a bit of time to make my burger, but it was worth the wait. Unfortunately they were out of chili this day, so I didn't get to try a burger with homemade chili on it. But the burger was still good. And I'm not certain, but I'm willing to bet those fries are cut on site. I used to work in a similar place back in my college days, and the consistency and taste were just about the same. This could easily become my favorite place should I ever move here.

1  Thank WinthropJQuiggy
Reviewed July 8, 2013

What a cute place decorated with fun antiques. We got hamburger baskets, and the French fries were the best being thick slices of real potatoes. The burgers would have been better if the meat had not been frozen patties. We went at lunch time and the grill cook was very slow. It was a trip down memory lane and everyone needs to visit occasionally.