“Wonderful takeout”

FuWa Asian Kitchen
Ranked #822 of 1,336 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Take out only. Great food cooked to order. Generous portions. It's better to call ahead. Wonderful egg drop soup. It's a weekly meal for our family.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Hello, my name is E. Rawlings and you have deleted my critique of your restaurant, FuWa Asian Kitchen. It is likely you misperceived some of my comments DIRECTLY QUOTING the person I was speaking with. I am not responsible for what your employees say to me. And it is absolutely true when I said some speak better English than others. Just a mere non-biased truth (I continued to order 4 times bc you had provided the best delivery prior). My final delivery meal was delivered with raw meat and the delivery person explained since chicken satay are cooked on a grill, "sometimes the chefs misjudge if it is cooked thoroughly". He told me to call the restaurant as he was driving there, explain the chicken satay was raw, and tell them what to deliver "since it was our mistake". Even though his words seem kind, you needed to be there to experience the tone and volume of his voice. It was clear he was pissed and wanted me to know with verbal and especially non-verbal cues he was quite irritated. After he left, I phoned the restaurant and told them I'd trade the raw chicken satay for a large order of potstickers (lower price than the satay) because I can slightly toast them in the oven; therefore eliminating the sogginess (kind of sucks I had to recook food delivered to me). It was wrong what happened and thanks to the Constitution, I have freedom of speech. As far as generalized prejudice, I suggest you look in the mirror FuWa.

E. Rawlings

Thank M. Erin R
Reviewed 25 December 2015

We've gotten takeout here for years. Not cheap but not too expensive. Very good Chinese food. We even got takeout one Christmas and it saved our bacon!

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Had food delivered to the house. It was steaming hot on arrival. Food was very good and there enough to easily feed 2 to 3 people.

1  Thank lurcorsr
Reviewed 25 May 2015

We had anticipated trying a Chinese Restaurant closer to our home in South Tulsa. This particular place is "take-out" only. We are only one mile from it so we decided to try it.
The soups, "hot and sour," as well as the "egg drop" were both unremarkable and began thickening from the use of too much corn starch by the time they got home, ONE mile away.
The food was "average" at best. The cost exceeded what we normally pay eating out, by about 15% or more.

We will stick with our go-to Chinese Restaurant all the way across town to Broken Arrow!

Been to FuWa Asian Kitchen? Share your experiences!