Book now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$143
US$122
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 19, 2014

Booked for 8 nites through Priceline/Booking.com. Presented my business American Express Card but receptionist (turns out to be the owner) refused to accept and insisted cash or other card (although had used my AmExp at time of booking). She charged up-front for my whole stay which was fine UNTIL I entered the room.

--no light at door entrance although a switch was there. Had to turn on my cell lite to find a night stand light. There was no running water in wash basin faucet, a few women hair were still there on the bed as well as clinging on the backside of the bathroom door.

On-line SPECIAL rate was $35.00/nite. Once I decided not to say any longer than one night, I was charged $39.95.

At checkout a person came out of the back room still yawning and in his undies too.

I hope it helps others before making a decision to stay at this place. MY EXPERIENCE WAS NOT SO GREAT.

Room Tip: Can't recommend based on my personal experience.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Stonecreek339
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I found the Georgetown Plaza Motel to be a decent stay. The furniture had a few signs of wear…however, I could tell that efforts were made to present a clean room. The bedspread had a few holes (which I always remove anyway) but sheets were clean. ….carpet was stain-free for the most part and room had a microwave and refrigerator. The location is alongside an interstate…but quiet and all rooms have to be entered through a front door lobby area…so really safe for females traveling alone. The price is great! I would recommend for the thrifty business traveler looking for a short stay. Wi-Fi worked great.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business