“Disappointing.”
Review of China King

China King
Ranked #1,029 of 1,397 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Plz locate this restaurant so I can alert other travelers to avoid it!
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

This is probably one of the most flavorless Chinese buffet I have ever been to. Normally every buffet has something I want seconds of. This one I choked down the first, it was so bland. Won't ever come back here.

Reviewed March 20, 2017

when you use credit card you MUST be careful because they are going to charge you twice for one . then you have to call bank many times which is not pleasurable things to do.

Reviewed January 4, 2017

The place is clean, the food is plentiful, the service is good, but the meal was nothing special. We kept trying different entrees off the buffet looking for something tasty and fresh but nothing was memorable and much of it was simply fried and lacked flavor. The place was crowded so it must be attractive to many folks but we have no desire to try it again.

Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I love Chinese buffets. We had a great one in Marietta, Georgia. But here in Tulsa, Oklahoma a good Chinese Buffet is hard to find. Great BBQ in Tulsa is not a problem. We visited China King Super Buffet off Peoria and the first thing we noticed was how run down the interior was. The buffet options were scant and the reason we chose this location: they advertised fried frog's legs, they said they no longer served. The food was mediocre and the bathroom looked like a crime scene reenactment. I was so disappointed I didn't go back for seconds which is what you want from a buffet.

Reviewed August 14, 2016

There are plenty of choice for anyone who is hungry. Not a good place to eat if you are on a diet. Food is generally hot and very good.

Been to China King? Share your experiences!