“Yummy! Yummy! Yummy!”

Yummy Asia
Ranked #366 of 1,357 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Thai
Reviewed 25 April 2016

If you ever wanted GOOD Asian food, this place has a little bit of everything. Sushi, typical Chinese, Hibachi, etc. It is all wonderful!

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Yummy Asia is our stand by for quick, quality, service and affordable. There are a number of options for Asian within a mile of this location but we keep coming back to Yummy Asia.

Reviewed 12 September 2015

This place is amazing! Food is awesome and the staff is extremely friendly. Varied menus items with great detail. I have always had a great meal for a fair price. Visit often!

Reviewed 17 January 2015

I ordered the chicken lo mein which came with fried rice (choice of fried or white) and egg roll. My husband had the sesame chicken with fried rice and egg roll. He also ordered two sushi rolls and some fried wontons. All of it was a bit salty, rather flavorless. The wontons were the best part of my meal! The sushi was not good, but its not really a sushi place. Restaurant has plenty of seating. I saw that iced tea was poured from pitchers kept in the cooler, which I find unsanitary, so we both drank water. Just an average place.

Reviewed 26 September 2014 via mobile

We come here when we are hungry and need something fast. The place is simple, but they have a very extensive menu. Chinese, Thai, Japanese - you name it. The restaurant is not fancy. But, portions are big, and quality is good. They are open late also.

Been to Yummy Asia? Share your experiences!