“Great Brunch !”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Located in Downtown Tulsa. Very good Brunch . All homemade & Bakery. Service was very good and fast service. Just check my photos out!

Reviewed August 5, 2017

I must admit, it took me a while to get up the stamina to go here. The hubby and I are/were new to Tulsa, and everyone kept mentioning this place to us. My assumption was that it was this tiny hole-in-the-wall, greasy, pit/truck stop diner with lots of fried food. Naturally, every time it was brought up as a place to eat, I passed. Well, my in laws were in town and we decided to give this place a try. My perceptions could not have been more wrong. The inside is fantastically done, and the food and service are excellent. The coffee is delicious as is their house made, fresh squeezed OJ. I always order the house coffee (awesome) with the the bagel and lox (the salmon is beet cured and DELICIOUS). I wish I could say i've tried other things on the menu, and believe me, that is always my intent, but I just crave the lox and bagel here. It has turned into our weekend brunch spot. The food is excellent, the staff wonderfully sweet and energetic, and both have been consistent every time we come visit. Worth the wait if there is one.

Reviewed August 3, 2017

The restaurant is very eclectic in atmosphere which makes it a fun place to eat. I have had breakfast and lunch here and the meal is always delicious and the staff is supper nice.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

Let me tell ya--the French dip at this place is the best I've EVER had. I've done lunch here on one occasion and brunch on another. It has a wonderful atmosphere with some of the nicest wait staff I've ever had in Tulsa. I asked one waitress one time if she enjoyed her job (you could tell she did before I even asked) and she said she loved her job and that it's GREAT place to work with great ownership. It has a lot of seating and I've never had to wait too long for a table--if you did have to wait, it's well worth it. They have an bakery type area inside where you can watch them bake/make sweet treats! Save your calories/go the gym, take a walk and get your bootie to Dilly Diner--I promise, it's GOOD.

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Hands down best meal we had while visiting Tulsa. We had a party of 10. The waitress was amazing and the food was wonderful. The Dillys burger was the best burger I have had. Breakfast potatoes were great as well.

Been to Dilly Diner? Share your experiences!