All reviews brady district walking distance woody guthrie great location cains ballroom gated parking restaurant parking restaurants and bars gated lot tulsa drillers eat nearby bok center night life entertainment district free breakfast directly across the street waffles
Reviewed August 10, 2018

Stayed here for two nights while a family member was in the heart hospital. The location is great! The staff were all very friendly! I stayed in two different rooms, both were very nice and clean. THE PILLOWS WERE TERRIBLE!! This is my only complaint about both of my nights here, both rooms had terribly thin pillows! Other than that, everything was great. If you like a firm pillow you might want to bring your own. Aside from the thin pillows, I definitely recommend this hotel, especially if you plan on doing something in the downtown area or the Brady District.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed August 9, 2018

Well maintained, comfortable hotel. The rooms are very nice and our room had a nice view. The staff was attentive and friendly. We had asked for some recommendations and they were good with that.

Across the street are two fine places to eat. Go around the corner and there are more. We got to see all the lunch wagons out down at the park. Nice location for sure.

Why not a "5" rating? We were there during a volleyball tournament and so got to experience many slamming doors until whatever time lights out was for the youths.

Parking is a bit of mess. One day it was one way to get out the next it was another due to construction.

This is downtown Tulsa and near the handicap parking is a shady spot for some of the less gainfully employed people to congregate. We were never accosted, but it still puts you on alert. There are a number of panhandlers in the area so just stay vigilant and it's fine.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeffrey2A
Reviewed August 4, 2018

First trip to Tulsa for a family wedding. Had a block of rooms booked at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Downtown. First time at a Fairfield, usually stay at Hilton properties. This hotel is right in the heart of downtown with the pros and cons of staying in such a district (lack of parking, noise late at night but close to restaurants, bars and shopping). Hotel staff was excellent, upgraded to a King Suite (way more than a solo traveler needs but loved the extra space). Secure building. Check-in is on the 2nd floor, as is the free breakfast. My room had a mini-fridge, good size bathroom, nice amenities. Bed was very comfortable and the free wi-fi was excellent. Would stay at this property again without hesitation.

Room Tip: Request a higher floor away from the late night street noise
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2018

Loved this hotel...from my first call...TYLER was helpful, polite, patient AND FUN !!!!! My room was clean and comfortable. GREAT LINENS. The location perfect for what I wanted. PARKING, THANKS and easy to get to. CANNOT WAIT to go back again....THANK YOU !! JOHN, thanks for the help with my marriott number !!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Very Clean, great location, comfortable beds. Staff was friendly. We walked to several restaurants and the Drillers game.
Breakfast was decent, but please add better cereal selection. Fruit loops and 3 bland options. Maybe something for adults, but with a little flavor? I have family in Tulsa, but they don't have enough space for my family, so when we return for a visit, I would probably stay here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family