“Best Pizza in Tulsa”

Ranked #10 of 1,356 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: With 26 Specialty Pies, an extensive Build-Your-Own-Pizza menu PLUS great Pasta, Craft Beer, and Desserts it is no surprise that Hideaway Pizza has been a family tradition since 1957!
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We love Hideway. The Broken Arrow location is our favorite. We order the Boz with olive oil and garlic glaze instead of red sauce. The Paradise Pie is our #2 favorite...if you are extra hungry the 50/50 is just the best!! Fried mushrooms hot and fresh and mozzarella sticks!!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Went with another couple ordered pizza and drinks really enjoyed the flavor and the prompt response to drinks waitress was on point all night

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The pizza at Hideaway is worth traveling to get. The ingredients are plentiful and tasty. Do yourself a favor and go check it out.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

My wife said I could order a pizza all to myself. I ordered that abomination you see before you. I almost ate half. Then I took a nap.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I have not ate at every pizza place in Tulsa but Hideaway is much better than all the big chains and has a good variety of specialty pizzas.

Been to Hideaway Pizza? Share your experiences!