“Our Go To”

LA Roma Pizza
Ranked #54 of 1,501 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Just moved into the neighborhood and was hungry for Pizza one night. Let's try La Roma Pizza... Our expectations for Pizza just went through the roof! Also love the Spaghetti, Cabbage Rolls, Baklava, Lasagna. Everything is fantastic, our weekend Go To.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank jillandbilly

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Been going here for years. Love everything on their menu, even the pizza (this was a pizza joint until the Azars took over about 30 years ago and brought their middle eastern cuisine to the forefront). The food is always perfectly prepared, delicious and usually served by a family member or long time employee. Mr. Azar passed away several years ago but his wife continued the menu and traditions. Now their youngest daughter is calling the shots and I’m glad to report the quality and cuisine remain superb!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank raddoc2015
Reviewed March 13, 2018

This was our third trip to La Roma, and it never fails to please. Their Gyros are top drawer, the pizza is very good, and the hummus (with pita bread) is outstanding. The atmosphere is more than friendly at this family-run business; Mama usually comes out and visits with the patrons, giving the place an old-world feel. We've never been disappointed in the least. I highly recommend this great place to anyone without fear of leading them astray.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

My friend took me here for my first visit for some tasty Mediterranean food and I was not disappointed. She ordered the Kibbeh I think it’s called and it was very good. It was a plate of rice, a huge chunk of meat, topped sour cream and tasty herbs. On the side there were coleslaw, hummus and pita bread. I want to return to try one of their brick oven pizzas.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

I hadn’t been here in about 6 years and wanted something different for a pizza dinner. I stopped in and got a half supreme / half cheese pizza. It was outstanding. I was very happy with the ingredients and flavor. Definitely not a chain pizzeria flavor or mass produced toppings. I also had the hummus (made by them at the restaurant) as an appetizer. Amazing hummus! Next time I plan to try the homemade tabouli.

I have to praise the owners who took our order and spoke with me while waiting for the food. They were very very friendly and genuinely cared for their customers. I will be returning in the near future. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to LA Roma Pizza? Share your experiences!