“Amazing!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Phoenix
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2010

My business/and love of travel allows me to travel across much of the US and World. The food may not be authentic Vietnamese but it is just really good! I will travel to Tulsa when I have the chance just to get a taste of the soups and the Ginger Beef! I love everything on the menu but the Ginger beef is especially unique along with Ri Le Lumpia Dogs! This for me is one of the special places in the Country for unique and tasty cuisine!

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Seriously??”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2010

This was not authentic vietnamese, it was BAD chinese at best, and that is being nice. They didn't even have Pho on the menu, a BASIC. We were disappointed with the menu so we ordered appetizers. OK, and just OK. Until we got the Lumpia dogs..... I was blown away, HOT DOGS??? Come on.... We go to Tulsa 2 times a year and have had ONE good meal here, at Mahogany.

1 Thank MOGirl76
philadelphia, pa
“What can I say? My hubby and I are full...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2010

What can I say? My hubby and I are full fledged east-coast food snobs who have eaten many types of truly authentic ethnic cuisines all over the world. When we recently moved to Tulsa we had low to no expectations of the food... But Ri Le is DELIGHTFUL though not necessarily 100% authentic Vietnamese. A true gem that would hold it's own outside of Tulsa. We opted for the beef soup (pho) and the owner's "special special yummy yummy". Yes, that's actually what he called it and refused to tell us what it would contain except that it would be vegan. He presented us with a plate of delicious soy-meat and mixed veggies with a good deal of spice ( at my request) and my hubby's pho was the real deal! We ended the meal with super good Vietnamese iced coffee, brewed tableside and with the perfect amount of condensed milk. We're thrilled to find this fantastic locally owned restaurant and will be frequent visitors.

1 Thank docsquared
Tulsa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A sorry excuse for a Vietnamese restaurant!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2009

If you know the Vietnamese cuisine you would never set foot in this place once you see and taste it. The imperial rolls are the size of a childs finger, a small bowl of Pho is more like a cup. Look around and you won't see ant Vietnamese eating here. YOU WILL PAY TWICE the cost for half the taste.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Kimmik100
Tulsa, Okla
“AmazingFood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2009

Went to Ri Le's with my Vegan buddy today because she has been raving about it for weeks. OMG - it was so good. Ri Le is also a Vegan and chose our dishes for us. We had Strawberry Soy Beef and Sesame Soy Chicken. I'm serious, it was the best thing ever. I stuffed myself. I'm going to take my husband there on a date very soon!!!!