“Amazing!”

Ranked #747 of 1,396 Restaurants in Tulsa
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Cafe Seville is a quaint neighborhood nook nestled in the center of the Shops of Seville shopping center located on the NE corner of the 101st St. And Yale Ave. Intersection. From the moment you walk in the door, you are transported to a casually comfortable place with European flair. A small bakery offers scrumptious pastries and delicious desserts that are delightful with a cup of coffee or tea. The full menu offers traditional breakfast and lunch options, as well as new and unique selections that only an eclectic cafe could offer.
Reviewed April 29, 2017

My family and I had breakfast here. I had a made to order omelet. It was so good!! It was so nice to see the staff actually cutting up their fresh vegetables. All the staff were so kind. You have to try their cookies and cinnamon roll....outstanding!! I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

Expensive for what we got. $28 for pancakes and OJ, 2 poached eggs, bacon, toast, OJ & coffee! Was our first visit. We had to get bottled juice from the beverage cooler ourselves. No drinking glasses provided! Food took a while to be prepared, even though we were only ones there at the time. Egg meal was tasty. Pancakes, one was fluffy and the other one undercooked. Table service very poor. No one checked on us, no inquiries if all was ok with the meals, no walk-by refills on coffee, had to get up and get own refill, even though there were 5 staff behind countertop mostly chatting. Nice looking neighborhood restaurant, but will not return.

Reviewed October 21, 2016

I visited the Cafe Seville for breakfast. The hard part was deciding what to order. I finally decided on the Bananas Foster Pancakes. Oh my goodness!!!! Those were the best pancakes that I had ever eaten! They were very light and fluffy, with bananas cooked in the batter. They came drizzled with caramel sauce, walnuts, and a huge dollop of whipped cream. I could only eat half of my order, so I took the rest home. The cafe is small and quaint, so it was a great place to visit with a friend and get caught up. I will be back to the Cafe Seville.

Reviewed June 9, 2016

First impression this place is cool,when you order it all goes to hell in a hand basket.
the ala carte breakfast ordering is a joke,you order eggs you have to pay extra for toast and coffee.then they don't even toast the bread its done on the grill.
this place is so expensive for what the other places charge for breakfast.

get a grip this is tulsa not los angeles

Reviewed March 20, 2016 via mobile

I was looking to try something different in Tulsa. On the south side of town, I searched for nearby restaurants. The menu looked interesting. Small place where you order at the register. I chose the savory bacon tartlet. Wonderful combination, especially with the accompanying fruit. Service was quick and staff was friendly. Would repeat.